Reaction score
I've already been on record as saying I think Tyler Bray gets drafted in the first, easily. While he's had a somewhat inconsistant year, he's got great measurables and I expect him to shoot up draft boards after post season workouts. He'll be the 2nd QB taken, behind Tyler Wilson.

Now... this is just a prediction. Not claiming insiders or any gay stuff like that. But I think Cleveland takes him with their first pick.

If the draft were today, they'd have the #4 pick, which is high. They could trade down, obviously. But instead I expect them to win a few more games before the season ends. Hapless Cleveland and Oakland remain on the schedule, as well as the Redskins. Despite what we made Washington look like, they are not that good of a team.

So they could very well be 5-11, or 6-10 by years end, putting them right around the 8-13 draft mark.

The new owner, Jimmy Haslam, is a huge UT donor. He was (still might be, but doubt it) on the UT Board of Trustee's. The university named their practice field after him.

No one who drafted Brandon Weeden will still be with the team at years end. Weeden has been "meh" this year, and is already 42 years old.

Tyler Bray is a stud. Jimmy Haslam is probably very knowledgeable about the quarterback considering his access to the Vols program.

The Browns need defense... but you can re-invigorate a fan base with a QB pick to go along with your stud runningback and talented, young receiving corps.

If this actually happens, I expect a bunch of blue star bowing smilies in this thread.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Speaking as a UT fan there is no way I touch Bray in the first round. Too many on & off the field issues he needs to work on. Great arm but he is far from a polished QB.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Browns wouldn't draft a QB in the 1st unless he was a sure thing. There are no sure thing QB's this year.

So no.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Suck my peen, Mr. Po.

lol Sorry, not into peen.

I know we see it differently as UT fans. I think he has some intagibles to be a good QB in the NFL but he scares me off with his attitude , lack of mobility, and failure to produce against top notch competition.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If the draft were today, they'd have the #4 pick, which is high. They could trade down, obviously. But instead I expect them to win a few more games before the season ends. Hapless Cleveland and Oakland remain on the schedule, as well as the Redskins. Despite what we made Washington look like, they are not that good of a team.

Don't tell Everlastingxxx that.

Reaction score
Means CLE would take a QB in the 2nd in 2011, 1st in 2012 and 1st in 2013. Looks like the Lions and their drafting WRs under Millen.

Top Bottom