Reaction score
So here we are yesterday as a family celebrating our nations independence when the elephant in the room was addressed. "I don't want to feel like a low-life but he's really putting us in an awkward position here". Hes forching our hand by pretty much answering the medias questions about his GM'ing with a nice "deal with it".

Now I'm starting to justify it by saying "well someone dies like every 32 seconds, of it's an old white guy then it won't be a poor kid right?".

This is what it's come to, why can't he just back the fuck up off us

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No chance. Jerry's going to live another 20 years. And then he'll have his head frozen Ted Williams style where he'll GM the team from a laboratory in Arizona.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Except the Brown family and Ford family continued to fuck up Cincy and Detroit long after their owners died. Stephen could be just as bad as dear old dad.

Reaction score
No chance. Jerry's going to live another 20 years. And then he'll have his head frozen Ted Williams style where he'll GM the team from a laboratory in Arizona.

lol

I'm surprised that some crazy Texan redneck hasn't helped speed up the process yet. Colombian soccer fans wouldn't have let jerry survive past the Galloway trade.

Reaction score
Sounds like you guys don't feel as guilty about this as I do.

It was hard to take my brother seriously on this topic considering I was staring at a jerry jones autograph on his dez Bryant jersey

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I was relieved when Bin Laden was killed but I thought we looked a tad barbaric celebrating anyone's death in the streets like a 3rd world nation.

That being said, I will be downright giddy when Jones passes (or no longer has personnel control of the Cowboys). He has ruined something that used to be enjoyable and a sense of pride.

Reaction score
There's a lot of people I want to die.

There's not a lot of people I want to die more than Jerry though.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
jjrain.gif

Reaction score
Keep in mind that Jerry only cares about your wallet (and how to empty it) when determining your stance on this.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
If he does, I say we all plan a week long party in Vegas to celebrate.

Reaction score
Do you know how easy I am to please as a fan? I went through the DVR and watched all of dez's highlights and got giddy. Thats how much they got me. All Jerry has to do is not be a black cloud and he can't even do that .

Its not a billboard but I bet we can spam beat writers twitters asking them to ask Jerry any one of the 10 questions you can ask that makes him look like a total piece of shit to the fans

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Why have you not fired yourself as GM?

How many more losing seasons will it take before you realize this isn't going to work?

Will 25 years without even a conference championship be long enough?

Do you have heart palpitations?

Those are just a few I came up with off the top of my head.

Reaction score
This is why I enjoy Tim macmahon these days. He's def playin the roll of jaded and bitter fan quite well.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
This is why I enjoy Tim macmahon these days. He's def playin the roll of jaded and bitter fan quite well.

Back in the CFR days, MacMahon was really cool. I think he really wants to ask the hard questions. I think he may be held back a bit by ESPN, though.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
What's this? An 'I wish Jerry was dead' thread?

How refreshingly original.

Top Bottom