Reaction score
I was considering voting for Gary Johnson. I don't like Mitt or Barry. But voting for Gary Johnson is just a waste of time, considering our flawed political system.

I would just skip the election altogether, but I do have an interest in the Senate race. So I've decided to vote for Romney simply because (1) he can't be worse than Obama (2) I think he'd be better for the economy, much better and (3) I hate Obama's smug face.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I considered voting for Johnson because CA will go DEM no matter what but I wanted to cast one more vote for the greatest President of all time. My man Barack!

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
I was considering voting for Gary Johnson. I don't like Mitt or Barry. But voting for Gary Johnson is just a waste of time, considering our flawed political system.

I would just skip the election altogether, but I do have an interest in the Senate race. So I've decided to vote for Romney simply because (1) he can't be worse than Obama (2) I think he'd be better for the economy, much better and (3) I hate Obama's smug face.

http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/

love the guy and his record

website is horrible though

Reaction score
I considered voting for Johnson because CA will go DEM no matter what but I wanted to cast one more vote for the greatest President of all time. My man Barack!

You with Barrack is like Hostile with Jason Garrett.

Congrats.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Preordered.....er, voted early yesterday for John 117, Spartan-II Commando who's platform is XBOX 360.

Mid, did bob really send you that PM?

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Has he even outlined his entire plan?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know after today it's gonna get a little quiet around with the election over and a blowout Obama win.

I just want to say I respect each and every one of you who I've had to school in political discussions over the past few months.

Except for sheik. Because he is a fucking ******.

Reaction score
Some guy was just on TV and he guaranteed Romney would win Ohio. He was wearing a jacket and tie, so he seemed legit.

hashtag takeitforwhatitsworth

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
7xffa.jpg

Top Bottom