Reaction score
We're going to go on a run.

The "hard" part of our schedule is over, and we have nothing but cupcakes left (save for the Steelers game).

So we will have started the season an inept 3-5. But we'll finish on some 6-2 run or some shit... and Jerry Jones will hang his hat on that + injuries as reasons not to change a damned thing.

We'll end up 9-7, with a late teens draft pick, no noteworthy changes in the off season.... and what the hell, the team will re-sign Felix Jones just as a big FU to me, specifically.

:hand

Reaction score
No this team is not going on a run. Put an end to all of this nonsense already

I think we will. Unless the team just quits on Garrett. That could happen if we lose to the Eagles. But the Eagles are in more shambles than we are. So I think we get them. Then it's lowly Cleveland. The Redskins are horrid. Then we have 10 days to prepare for the Eagles again.

I just think we somehow end up 8-8 or 9-7 (9-7 more likely) and everyone praises how we went 6-2 or 5-3 down the stretch, coupled with how many close losses we had and injuries, and then Jerry is saying "See, we're close! Get your season tickets now!" wink nod smile

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I see the same. That'll be the selling point, that Red pulled us out of the tailspin and we finished with a winning record in the second half.

Unless the team picks up on this extreme disgust and apathy from the fans and packs it in. Or just loses all confidence.

Reaction score
6-2 finish won't happen. We'll probably win 4-5 more and finish at 7-9 or 8-8. Just miss the playoffs and draft in the early/mid teens. Just another wasted mediocre year. Three cheers for Jerruh!

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't give a fuck anymore. This team upsets me so bad that I'm not going to follow them and care anymore until some MAJOR changes happen. My best friend is a Cowboys fan and I'll probably still watch the games with him. I'm not sure. I'll definitely keep coming here because I think this is a great place.

This team puts me in a rage and I'm still feeling the effects of last night's rage this morning. It's not worth it or fair to everyone around me - including myself.

Reaction score
I'm not even mad anymore. I'm used to us losing. Hey, Jerry doesn't even give a shit, so why should we?

I don't really get mad any more either. I just get frustrated at myself because each off season, I buy into us having all this talent and how we're going to really make a push... only to see us flop year in and year out. It's pathetic.

And the fact that we have an owner who cares more about himself remaining in power than actually improving the team is really turning me off of the team. I really wish I had another team I could root for. Either NFL or college. But the Vols suck, and I really don't have any interest whatsoever in any other NFL team.

Wouldn't suprise me if in 5 years I barely watch football anymore.

Jerry_Jones_For_Life

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't really get mad any more either. I just get frustrated at myself because each off season, I buy into us having all this talent and how we're going to really make a push... only to see us flop year in and year out. It's pathetic.

And the fact that we have an owner who cares more about himself remaining in power than actually improving the team is really turning me off of the team. I really wish I had another team I could root for. Either NFL or college. But the Vols suck, and I really don't have any interest whatsoever in any other NFL team.

Wouldn't suprise me if in 5 years I barely watch football anymore.

I'm with ya, there. I'm a Vols fan as well, not much at all to root for. I'm going to stop planning my weekends around football, and spend more time doing other things with the family.

Reaction score
I'm going to the Texans-Colts game in December. I'll always be a Cowboys fan, but it's probably going to be hard not to pull for the Texans for the rest of this season.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
(these aren't in order)
We'll split with the Eagles. 1-1
We'll beat the Browns. 2-1
We'll lose to the Steelers 2-2
We'll lose to the Saints 2-3
We may beat the Bengals 3-3 ( I could easily see us losing this game in Cincy)
and I have a bad feeling we will split with the Redskins 4-4.

I think 4 and 4 the rest of the way is a best case scenario. Realistically, the way this team folds, we could go 3 and 5 the rest of the way, ending with a 6-10 record. Maybe enough to get Garrett fired.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope we lose the rest of our games in the most embarassing ways imaginable.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
(these aren't in order)
We'll split with the Eagles. 1-1
We'll beat the Browns. 2-1
We'll lose to the Steelers 2-2
We'll lose to the Saints 2-3
We may beat the Bengals 3-3 ( I could easily see us losing this game in Cincy)
and I have a bad feeling we will split with the Redskins 4-4.

I think 4 and 4 the rest of the way is a best case scenario. Realistically, the way this team folds, we could go 3 and 5 the rest of the way, ending with a 6-10 record. Maybe enough to get Garrett fired.

this is pretty much how i see it

1/2 vs philly
1/2 vs wash
beat cle
lose to pitt
beat cincy
saints game is a toss up

7-9 or 8-8...no chance at the playoffs..

i too am rooting for a miserable end to this season..All I want for Christmas is for Garrett to get fired..i dont care if my gift comes a month or so late

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I hope we lose the rest of our games in the most embarassing ways imaginable.

Nope. I think we will show "something" in every game. That is the worst possible scenario because it continues the lie that we are so close to being a contender. I'm not lucky enough for your scenario to happen. I must suffer in the worst way imaginable.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Nope. I think we will show "something" in every game. That is the worst possible scenario because it continues the lie that we are so close to being a contender. I'm not lucky enough for your scenario to happen. I must suffer in the worst way imaginable.

side topic

can oregon beat bama?

Reaction score
This season sucks. All I want to do is mock draft and read player profiles and shit.

Top Bottom