CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota
Deion Sanders: If Cowboys struggles continue, "you could see a (coaching) change at Thanksgiving." Who would take over? Deion: Rob Ryan.

While i dont like this clown i think he's right. IDK bout thanksgiving, but in 2013 we could see Ryan HC

Reaction score
It's a shame. Ginger has been around for 30 games too long already. They should have made a change going into the bye this year at the latest.

Jerry waits till we are completely fucked before he ever pulls the trigger on things.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It's a shame. Ginger has been around for 30 games too long already. They should have made a change going into the bye this year at the latest.

Jerry waits till we are completely fucked before he ever pulls the trigger on things.

Well IMo thats Jerrys biggest weakness. His Loayalty. Guy has the team like a family. Thats what u hear from guys who spend their career with Dallas. Troy Michael Emmitt Larry Darren Deion even Jimmy all said the same thing.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
It should happen.

Garrett's time here needs to end.

The fact that he can't even get his own side of the ball to learn the playbook after 5 years is absolutely disgraceful.

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
OH HELL NO HIS BROTHER IS A BANG UP COACH = YEA RIGHT - GETTING BEAT BY MAIMI AN RYAN TANNEHILL - LMAO

HIS OLD MAN WAS A LOUSY HC

IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY

Reaction score
I am a Rob Ryan fan. I think Rex Ryan is also a great coach who is handcuffed by a bad quarterback. I think Ryan has the personality to fight back and keep Jerry Jones in check. I think for Jerry to do a mid-season switch has the look of an owner that continues to make head coaching mistakes. I think we drown with Garrett another season but i see more game ending meltdowns in the Cowboys future.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not just no. But fuck no.

Get rid of Jason.
Get rid of rob.
Hire a proven commodity and let him bring his staff

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Rob would be ridiculously loyal to Jerry for giving him his first HC gig so to me, it's just more of the same.

We need a respected, big name coach with no current ties to the organization. Clean house.

Reaction score
The idea is to salvage the season not clean house mid-season which would probably be the dumbest idea a four legged mammal would suggest.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Rob would be ridiculously loyal to Jerry for giving him his first HC gig so to me, it's just more of the same.

We need a respected, big name coach with no current ties to the organization. Clean house.

Agreed. Ryan is too much of a hot head and trash talker to be HC. He'd constantly be embarrassing the organization and firing up opponents with his big mouth, and we all know that's Jerry's job.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I really think Saban would be a good fit.

He'd have this defense on elite status. For sure.

We'd learn to run the damn ball too

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Saban is the only name from college I would even consider. The Brian or Chip Kelly stuff is laughable to me.

I don't see any Jim Harbaugh's yet.

I'd go Jon Gruden, maybe Nick Saban, or somehow back a truck up to Sean Payton's house and steal him away from the Saints. Bill Cowher has supposedly said he would have nothing to do with Jerry (who can blame him). I don't see any other big name out there. Holmgren does nothing for me.

Top Bottom