Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Funny stuff. The man who outed romo to the media in Mexico during the bye week before the 07 playoff game for publicity for his daughter is a big fat phony.

It reinsures my core belief in life, never ever believe or trust a southern pastor. They are all crooks. Usually worse than crooks.

Anyway, former pastor who basically sold his daughters soul via pictures of her tits is gay.

http://www.dlisted.com/2012/10/24/papa-joe-simpson-allegedly-gay-and-has-20-year-old-boy-toy

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
liked wwtdd take on it

After 34 years of marriage, many people were surprised when Joe and Tina Simpson, the parents of Jessica Simpson and Jessica Simpson’s sister, filed for divorce last month, but you know who I bet wasn’t surprised? Joe’s teenage boyfriend.

…not only has a family source told the Enquirer that 54-year-old Joe came out of the closet, (but) the former youth pastor and Baptist minister has a 20-some*thing boy toy!
“Joe got the family together about two months ago and came out of the closet,” an insider divulged. “He told them that he’d tried to continue in his marriage to Tina, but he couldn’t go on any longer and deny the fact that he had these feelings for men.”

And yeah I know his “boy toy” is 20 and not a teenager but “teenage” sounded so much better. And who cares, this whole story is ridiculous anyway. I know a straight guy when I see one, and a youth pastor who wears bronzer and goes to hair salons is obviously into chicks.

Top Bottom