superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.co...existing-conditions/politics/2012/10/19/51577

skitched-20121019-124032.jpg

Barack Obama today coined a new term, “Romnesia,” saying, Mitt Romney is “changing up so much, we’ve got to name this condition that he’s going through — I think it’s called ‘Romnesia’.” The President, speaking at rally at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia, added, “Romnesia is a curable disease. And good news: Obamacare covers pre-existing conditions,” and, ”Mr Severely Conservative wants you to think he was severely kidding.”

“Now,” he continued, “I’m not a medical doctor, but i do want to go over the symptoms with you—because I want to make sure nobody else catches it.”

“You know if you say if you’re for equal pay, but you can’t say if you’ll sign a bill for equal pay, you might have Romnesia.”

“If you say you think women should have access to contraceptive care, but you support legislation that would let employers deny contraceptive care, you might have Romnesia.”

“If you say you you’ll protect a woman’s right to choose, but you stand up in a primary debate and said that you’d be delighted to ban abortion in all cases, then you definitely have Romnesia.”

oh my god Barry is bringing the heat now. Romney is ded

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Whoever came up with this is a fucking genius.

[video=youtube;tUo3sM3mQF8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUo3sM3mQF8[/video]

Caging facts, and Mitt's constant lies in a joke so you don't have to flat out say Mitt's a liar...and hitching a catchy title to it....good god this is going to be devastating to Romney.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
lol holy shit when he drops the obamacare covers pre-existing conditions....fucking brilliant.

Reaction score
Whoever came up with this is a fucking genius.

[video=youtube;tUo3sM3mQF8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUo3sM3mQF8[/video]

Caging facts, and Mitt's constant lies in a joke so you don't have to flat out say Mitt's a liar...and hitching a catchy title to it....good god this is going to be devastating to Romney.

Looks like nothing but ugly women vote for Obama.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
As a formerly married man I can confidently state that you'd do 85% of those women just for the variety.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I think super punk has been masterbating the entire time he posted in this thread.
oh my god Barry is bringing the heat now.

In case anybody missed his first words

Last edited:
Reaction score
As a formerly married man I can confidently state that you'd do 85% of those women just for the variety.

Naw... I'm picky as hell. Cmd's wife is really the only middle-aged woman that's been able to even get me up and she has to put in work.

Reaction score
Oh the one who I had hook like and sinker but I was all "meh" and decided to keep trolling instead?

Good call, chief.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I could start now with Obamnesia, but I don't have the time it would take and I'm really not interested in educating someone that is so far up the left's ass that no matter what you tell them they call the other guy the liar and not theirs.

They both lie, only Obama has a record as the POTUS as being SHIT.

I and most of the US would vote for Palin over him right now.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score

I am most upset with Obama that he could not find a single shovel ready infrastructure project, and then laughs about it and says I guess there weren't as many ready as I thought. Instead we build sh1t like this.

Hell, I saw season 2 of the wire, how about dredging the Baltimore harbor?

I expected for him to waste money on the culture wars, but really. Nothing says failure and should be kicked in the head as much as his inability to spend money that would grow the economy instead he followed the Keynesian philosophy that it doesn't matter what we spend money on. Then he goes out of his way to sh1t on things that would actually grow the economy, like a natural gas pipeline from Canada.

I could deal with almost everything if he was competent. But instead we get this sh1t when so much low hanging fruit is left to rot.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Saw a comment about this video that said Romnesia/Paulzheimers 2012.

Figure that little bit of cleverness will give SP a weeks worth of jerk material.

By the way SP, looks like you might be getting your vote for Obama. dbair seems to not want to put up much of a fight. But, probably not because I doubt I'll use election day as anything more than an excuse to get out of my daily obligations early.

In theory though, you would have won.

Top Bottom