Who would you prefer win Washington Redskins @ NY Giants

• Total voters
Reaction score
I know we'd all hope for a tie, or for terrorists to blow up the stadium or something to that effect...

But knowing one will win - baring the .0002 chance of a tie - who do you want to win?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Rooting for the Skins to win (see! I told you he was a Skins fan!), but it won't happen.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Dude. Nobody gives a shit about your grandpappy.

He was a dirty, shitty, redskin.

Reaction score
Putting Giants 0-3 in division would be hard to overcome.

But I'd hate to see them come into Dallas angry and in must win mode.

Their must win mode crushes our must win mode.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Skins have been down so long I don't despise them as much anymore as the G-men and Eagles. We won't be there in the end so let some new blood take over the division.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Giants. We aren't winning anything anyway. Might as well get some sort of enjoyment in seeing the skins swim in the same shit pool as us.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Putting Giants 0-3 in division would be hard to overcome.

But I'd hate to see them come into Dallas angry and in must win mode.

Their must win mode crushes our must win mode.

I'll take our must win mode over the giants must win mode any day of the week.

See week 1

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I'd rather the skins win. The Giants can actually play defense and will be in a competitive spot down the road.

The skins can't play defense and while they might score a lot, I think the skins are a better matchup for Dallas who can't play offense, special teams, and sporadically defense.

VAcowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Skins have been down so long I don't despise them as much anymore as the G-men and Eagles. We won't be there in the end so let some new blood take over the division.

You gotta be fecking kidding me.

You want to see Daniel Snyder vindicated? You want to watch the only team in the division that's been worse than we have over the past decade and a half become a contender? You want the Cowboys to take up residence in the NFCE cellar? Because if Washington wins the division, that's all going to happen.

So, for those reasons and SO many more, I SURE AS SHIT DO NOT!

I'm a UVA guy so I hate Michael Vick by birth. Pretty little Eli and his mouthy f'ing teammates make me wanna puke. But the Skins and the delusional morons who call themselves Redskin fans are unbearable when they lose. They start winning, lots of you all will have the pleasure of discovering what those of us who live in "Redskin country" deal with all the effing time.

I've always hated the Skins, but the idiocy has ratcheted up over the past 10-12 years...

I'll just say this: There are rational folks as well as dumbasses in every fan base, but some areas of the country breed more than their share of idiots.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Skins. I think the Giants are the best team in the division (right now). They need to lose. RGIII is the real deal but he wont last the full season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I've got a feeling the Giants will win a close one, might score on their last drive to win it.

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
That one stung. They had three years to supposedly build the team up before handing it to a rookie QB. They failed and it's time for them to pack if the Redskins finish below 500.

63echo

Reaction score
That one stung. They had three years to supposedly build the team up before handing it to a rookie QB. They failed and it's time for them to pack if the Redskins finish below 500.

From someone that has watched ZERO Redskin football this year: what the hell is going on with that team that you'd be considering getting rid of your coaching staff? I know the D isn't as solid as in years past but the offense looks like they're getting it done. Humor me, I don't know what's going on with them this season.

Top Bottom