Reaction score
I see Obama is trying to over-compensate for his horrible 1st performance. Too bad he's just coming across like an angry black man.

Reaction score
It's laughable how Obama claims he's going to create jobs in the next 4 years. Where were they the last 4?

Reaction score
Obama's going to create more energy jobs and open up our resources? Really? It's his and the Dems policies that have hampered any possibility of us drilling our own oil. He's also claimed he'd bankrupt any new coal production plants. Now he's suddenly for coal. Laughable.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I sorta think this moderator is fair but Obama sure gets the last shot at speaking often, no matter who got the first shot and she seems to tee Obama up for the head shot on those last points. She does manage to steer romneys forceful attempts without either being confrontational.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Obama won

If you were an Obama fan.

I think they both hit this debate as hard as they could, the question is who do you agree with rather than who won. If you like the sh1t Obama did more then you dislike the other sh1t he did then you would think he won.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Damn I really disagree with some of romneys immigration sh1t. Fvck citizenship for illegals, but give them fvcking residency after a few years and verified work. But the rest, open it up and let them in, legally.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Can you imagine if an alien was watching this shit? He'd be all wtf are you doing? this is too surreal.

Then he'd be like obama is kicking ass.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
"Have you checked your pension, Mr. President?" "You have money invested in China, too."

lol

Reaction score
Damn I really disagree with some of romneys immigration sh1t. Fvck citizenship for illegals, but give them fvcking residency after a few years and verified work. But the rest, open it up and let them in, legally.

He's all about anything for straight, rich, white dudes.

And I'm 3 of those

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He wouldn't have wanted to take such a sketchy deal, and neither should you, the American people. Booyah

Reaction score
Obama can't defend his own record so he has to keep making false promises while lying through his teeth.

Top Bottom