Reaction score
As an SEC fan, I'm looking forward to seeing the Missouri-South Carolina. Although not the best in the conference, Spurrier has a very good team and a couple of standout players who are fun to watch (Clowney and Lattimore). I've never watched Missouri play, so that'll be something new.

I doubt I'll watch Arkansas-Rutgers, but I'd enjoy a Arkansas loss. I see justice in Arkansas having an embarrassingly bad season in the aftermath of their self-induced Petrino embarrassment.

So which games are you going to follow today?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
USC game as always but since DirecTV has it's head up it's ass, I can't watch this Pac12Network aired game at home.

Good news is I'll be watching the game at the Tilted Kilt.
kilt2.jpg

Reaction score
South Carolina is a pleasure to watch today. High quality SEC football is something special.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
USC got punked again last night. Stanford (which beat USC) loses at Washington, which lost at LSU by about 80 pts.

Reaction score
Watched Mizzo at Central Florida. It was a pretty good game.
Then Georgia at Tennessee, which was a fairly crazy game.
Now, South Carolina at Kentucky. Kentucky is playing surprisingly well and putting up a great fight as the first half nears completion.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
I'm done with Dooley. The Vols need a new coach.

It's coming. Question is does the university actually empty their pockets to bring in a respected competent coach or go bargain bin shopping again and hope they strike gold.

It's sad that the football program has eroded into Vanderbilt east.

Top Bottom