dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
As noted Ware is not playing now, the 7th player with a hamstring injury this training camp. They cant blame it on heat/hydration issues either, its barely been 70 degrees most days.

According to this article, 20 players are out tomorrow night.

Most fucked up training camp ever.

DeMarcus Ware won't play Saturday

Updated: August 17, 2012, 2:21 PM ET
By Calvin Watkins | ESPNDallas.com

OXNARD, Calif. -- Dallas Cowboys outside linebacker DeMarcus Ware said he's not going to play in Saturday's preseason game against the San Diego Chargers because of a left hamstring injury.

Ware, who tweaked the hamstring in Thursday's practice, said the injury is not serious.

Alex Albright took Ware's place during Friday's walkthrough.

The Cowboys have 20 players nursing injuries who will not play against the Chargers. On defense, linebacker Anthony Spencer, end Jason Hatcher and safety Matt Johnson also have hamstring injuries.

Three other players -- offensive lineman Nate Livings, wide receiver Miles Austin and running back Lance Dunbar -- also have had hamstring issues.

Reciever Dez Bryant had a hamstring issue earlier in camp but played through it.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Having to open on a Wednesday instead of a Sunday could really bite us if some of these guys are slow healers. I'm already counting out Jenkins.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Having to open on a Wednesday instead of a Sunday could really bite us if some of these guys are slow healers. I'm already counting out Jenkins.

we might have to field a scab team by the time the Giants game rolls around

Reaction score
Feels like its all mostly just being extra Catious because we have so many games in a small window and need to be 100% for nj.

I bet most of these hammys Wouldn't even register a 2 on a soreness scale of 10 .

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
dbair, you sold us a bunch of hot air regarding Mike Woicik. Fucking homer. I hate you more than ever before. Which was a lot just a short time ago.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
dbair, you sold us a bunch of hot air regarding Mike Woicik. Fucking homer. I hate you more than ever before. Which was a lot just a short time ago.

lol

If this was a season game that number probably gets cut in half.. So I don't really see it as that big of deal.

Another thing, good teams overcome injured players... This wouldn't even be an issue if our depth was better. One injury and we're fucked. Thank you Jerry Jones.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
lol

If this was a season game that number probably gets cut in half.. So I don't really see it as that big of deal.

Another thing, good teams overcome injured players... This wouldn't even be an issue if our depth was better. One injury and we're fucked. Thank you Jerry Jones.

One not= Twenty

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Dbair stop being a pussy looking for excuses with this injury shit. There's only a few that are out that actually make a difference (Ware, Witten, Austin, etc) and they'll be ready for the season.

Every team deals with injuries. Get over it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dbair stop being a pussy looking for excuses with this injury shit. There's only a few that are out that actually make a difference (Ware, Witten, Austin, etc) and they'll be ready for the season.

Every team deals with injuries. Get over it.

you are freaking delusional dude...no team could overcome all the crap we've lost so far

hopefully they'll get the majority of them back and ready for week one

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Packers dealing with similar injury volume - hence getting rolled by Cleveland.

Yeah, how many of them are starters? Didnt look like many last night when I watched it on the Preseason Live thing.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
These injuries are bullshit.

I don't think any of them are actual injuries.......just the team being afraid of creating an injury.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
you are freaking delusional dude...no team could overcome all the crap we've lost so far

hopefully they'll get the majority of them back and ready for week one

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

I know of multiple teams, not including ours, that are missing 15+ players due to injury

Reaction score
Hard for me to get amped for the season when players like Bill Nagy and Cole Beasley are injured.

Gamechangers right there.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hard for me to get amped for the season when players like Bill Nagy and Cole Beasley are injured.

Gamechangers right there.

You're going to be really blown when you find out Nagy isn't even on the team anymore

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
300px-Philly_cream_cheese.jpg

Top Bottom