Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
What is this guy doing?

This story has tamed down but I saw an article today about him backing out on an interview last minute when Barbara Walters and the people at "The View" wouldn't agree to his demands.

I guess he wanted housing and protection for his family for a month in exchange for an on-air interview.

Supposedly he did an interview the other day where he said he wouldn't have done anything differently and that it was all "part of God's plan". Now there's talk that this interview might be admitted as evidence because he said all this and supposedly said he didn't really have any regrets.

In one of the articles, it's reported that he said he's pretty much burned through that 200K he received in donations and now he has just decided to re-open his website.

Going on air and saying you aren't regretful and that it was all part of God's plan is definitely not the smartest way to approach the situation.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Idiots don't think things through. They act, then they wonder why in the hell they acted.

Reaction score
The interview that I saw he did was with Sean Hannity. Pretty clear from Hannity's questioning that either Zimmerman didn't want to be challenged in the interview or Hannity was being a pussy. It came off as propaganda.

I don't get the new trend of criminal defendants giving interviews to the media. The more you talk, the worse your case looks... 99% of the time. Of course, we've seen Zimmerman isn't scared to try to milk this thing for all the money he can get.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
These interviews resonate big time with people like midswat. Zimmerman is their hero.

Reaction score
Haven't even paid him, or any news really, an ounce of attention since maybe April(?).....

But yeah, that whole not guilty thing still applies.

:thumbsup

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I thought Martin's parents actually owed Zmerman an apology for raising a punk.

Top Bottom