Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Dear Zoners,

Greetings, it is I, Bob Sacamano, many of you know me and at one point must have loved me, but unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances and a certain conspiracy, I am no longer among you, but I have read your recent conversations centered on the on-going Dez Bryant case. First of all, you may be asking yourselves, "Bob, you're banned! How can you still see what is going on in here??". Well to put it bluntly, I have secret accounts on every website. But I respect all of you. Now to the Dez Bryant case.

I've read constant mentions of how Dez's mom is a crack-head, crackheads always lie, she's so steeped in her ways as a crackhead that she must be lying, so I ask you, when has Dez's character been above reproach that you can sit there and say that you won't believe anything on the matter unless Dez relates it? This is a man who a short while ago, technically stole jewelry, lots of it. I know people like to dress these types of actions up as "debt", "insufficient funds", but the truth of the matter is, is that he was offered a service and didn't pay for it, costing those who offered said service thousands upon thousands of dollars. That is stealing.

So in summation, I'd relent on the character attacks against Dez's mom for the moment and maybe prepare for seeing Dez without a uniform for a couple of regular season games and no contract extension when his rookie deal is up. Also might want to prepare yourself for the fact that Dez may have done something wrong here.

I hope this letter finds you all in good health, and like the diary of Anne Frank, I hope it makes it to you.

Salutations,
Bob L. Sacamano

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
211525d1341543572-animated-gif-thread-durhur.gif

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
You guys are just mad that instead of slinking back to the zone to become minor irritants, I've developed a better way to keep in touch with the Zoners.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Can I ignore Bob Sacamano so I don't have to wade through his posts?? *actively searches out his posts*

I'm not that damned important.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Actually, I'd like to see where Bob is going with this. He's already managed to combine vaginas with homophobia and anti-Semitism.

Just a regular Tuesday evening for old Bob L!

Keep coming at me bros.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I am sitting here thinking there was a time when Bob was funny as shit.

What happened? Am I imagining this?

Top Bottom