cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
F me. I was just thinking yesterday (when I saw the news on Elvis Dumervil) that at least we don't have players getting arrested.

I'm sorry Cowboy fans, I jinxed us.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
steve dennis and choppy talking about it on the fan...

apparently its a domestic issue.

ironic a day after austin is on with babe talking about how he will miss his family and how he has his dad in town before he has to go away to camp, bryant gets arrested.

now, sit tight mb4 will be here to tell us he is misunderstood cause his skin is darker than austins.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
steve dennis just called it a family violence situation?

does that mean dez had to slap a bitch?

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dez is one of my fav talents on the team. But I'm done w all the idiots and losers this team has employed over the years. So done.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
babe just said dez has to get himself together or he will not be here......also threw in the nuggett that rich dalrymple is on vacation and that the guys must be pretty pissed about this......steve dennis joked that garrett is probably throwing things right now...and babe just smiled.

two weeks away and this attention has to get shined on the team now, this will be all anyone talks about now.

Reaction score
Sodog
Misdemeanor...he grabbed her, she got mad.

We hardly know the story but that fact that it's a Misdemeanor eliminates a lot of terrible scenario's.

I would not be shocked to see these charges dropped sooner then later.

Superpunk ask him if his sources told him that.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If there isn't I can't wait to see a certain someone's spin on Garrett's RKG philosophy.

no reason to think there will be a suspension. Sounds like a minor thing, its just not minor because he is a lightning rod.

i can see mike florio jerking off to the wfaa report right now.

Top Bottom