Reaction score
If anyone has some suggestions you can leave them here. I suppose the first thing I'll get around to is making these links visible.

EDIT: Okay that's done. Hopefully these changes weren't intended by RMX, can't see why they would have been as you couldn't see them.

Reaction score
Can you make it to where superpunk doesn't post retarded stuff all the time?

lol, I'll leave that sort of thing up to you guys :)

Next thing I did was change that nasty yellow color that shows up when you mouse over items in popups like the "Moderation Tools" at the bottom. It now matches the gray color that shows on hover in the navigation menus.

EDIT: Did the same for the UserCP area for the menu on the left. The yellow background color on hover/selected is now silver.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Also, there's a certain word that rhymes with "hunt" that's still censored. The misogynist in me demands that you remedy that.

Reaction score
Hey Sheik, do you have the vbulletin customer number and pass so I can get this upgraded?

Would also need the CPanel.

I'll be back on later to do that, though. I have to head out for a bit.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What is going on right now. We look like a 1990's message board.... why is the format all screwed up??

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It went back to normal. He said for a few minutes, the forum went all weird. Looked like it was formatted like twitter.

Reaction score
It went back to normal. He said for a few minutes, the forum went all weird. Looked like it was formatted like twitter.
Ah okay, I may of been right in the middle of saving one of the styles to get the text links colored right when he refreshed.

Reaction score
Alright you're upgraded to the latest VB. Main thing was security fixes but a new thing is the Activity Stream. If you look at a users profile you will see sub links below the normal "Visitor Messages" and "About Me" links.

Oh I almost forgot, your Who's Online list should be working right now :)

If you don't want to see the Guests activity I can disable the viewing of Guests.

Reaction score
That's a pretty sweet new addition to the profile pages.

Yeah it's pretty neat. I just got the style of it matching the rest of the forum since there wasn't any existing styling for it (Since Activity Stream never existed).

Top Bottom