dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerry Jones to appear in new 'Dallas' remake

By Jon Machota
FOXSportsSouthwest.com Special Contributor

Matthew Emmons-US PRESSWIRE

Check out the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders. VIEW GALLERY » IRVING, Texas — Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Tuesday that he will be in an episode of the TNT drama series "Dallas," which begins Wednesday and is a continuation of the original series that aired from 1978 to 1991.

"I did enjoy having it shot out at the stadium, having it shot there in the suite" said Jones, who wasn't sure when the episode will air. "Of course, I've always been a big fan and was a big fan, when I first got to Dallas, of J.R., so all of that fit well. I think it's a good thing for Dallas."

The character J.R. Ewing, whom Jones was referring to, is a conniving oil baron and the protagonist of the series. Does Jones see some of himself in Ewing?

"That's a loaded question," a laughing Jones responded. "We both have a cowboy hat on, I know that."

Larry Hagman, who reprises his role as Ewing, watched a game against the Buffalo Bills from Jones' suite at Cowboys Stadium last November. However, Jones, who also has appeared on "Entourage," among other shows, doesn't consider himself a Hollywood player.

"From time to time over the years, these kind of appearances like that, I really don't call that being on a show," Jones said. "I just like to get around the set."

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Remember the stadium is always open for tours and there are three price ranges.

This is why I pay no attention to the jones family commenting on entitlement amongst the players.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
If they ever do a "Who shot Jerry?" episode, the suspects would be endless.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If they ever do a "Who shot Jerry?" episode, the suspects would be endless.

Sheik, BBgun, and me would be the suspects from this board alone. There are tens of millions more.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Umm.. hello!

Yeah, that line starts here. Fuck you guys.

Is this the part when Hostile tells me all NFL GM's show up on TV shows. I'm really looking forward to Ted Thompson's appearance on Desperate Housewives and Ozzie Newsome small upcoming part on The Walking Dead.

Wait, what's that? They are too busy evaluating personnel and running NFL teams? Nooooo.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I wish Jerry no harm and want to help the authorities find his killer.

/saves edited screenshot for trial

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wish Jerry no harm and want to help the authorities find his killer.

/saves edited screenshot for trial

That's one approach.

Personally, I plan on going all Sam Jackson from a Time to Kill.

Yeah I did it! And I hope he burns in Hell!

Last edited:

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Thta's one approach.

Personally, I plan on going all Sam Jackson from a Time to Kill.

Yeah I did it! And I hope he burns in Hell!

Depending on the jury,that should work.
Don't have to have Matthew McConaughey for your lawyer,do you?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Depending on the jury,that should work.
Don't have to have Matthew McConaughey for your lawyer,do you?

I just have to hope like heck I don't have a bunch of dbair's and Hostile's on the jury.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, that line starts here. Fuck you guys.

Is this the part when Hostile tells me all NFL GM's show up on TV shows. I'm really looking forward to Ted Thompson's appearance on Desperate Housewives and Ozzie Newsome small upcoming part on The Walking Dead.

Wait, what's that? They are too busy evaluating personnel and running NFL teams? Nooooo.

if the jones family owned the ravens they would have found a way on the wire....

no doubt about it.

Top Bottom