lons

UDFA
Reaction score
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...ting-the-other-guy-away#.T8Qlao2GBdM.facebook

A naked man chewing on the face of another naked man on a Miami highway ramp growled at a police officer who tried to make him stop, a witness to the grisly attack said.
Larry Vega told WSVN-TV in Miami he was riding his bicycle off the MacArthur Causeway on Saturday when he saw one man biting the face of another.

He was ripping into his face with his teeth, he was ripping his skin, his neck," Larry Vega told WSVN-TV in Miami. "He had him held down, the guy couldn’t move and he was tearing into his flesh.”
“The guy was like tearing him to pieces with his mouth, so I told him, 'Get off!'" "You know, it's like the guy just kept eating the other guy away, like ripping his skin."

Vega said he quickly flagged down a police officer and watched in horror.

“It’s one of the most gruesome things I’ve ever seen in my life in person,” he told WSVN-TV.
The officer, who was not identified, ordered the naked man to back away, but when the man continued the assault, the officer shot him, according to the Miami Herald. Other witnesses told the Herald the wounded attacker continued to eat his victim, so the officer continued firing.

Report: Miami police shoot naked man chewing on victim's face
"Police officer came over, told him several times to get off and a police officer climbed over the divider and got in front of him and said, 'Get off!' And told him several times and the guy just stood his head up like that with a piece of flesh in his mouth and growled," Vega said.

The officer fired several more times, eventually killing the attacker, the Herald reported.
A Miami Herald surveillance camera captured the aftermath as the attacker and the victim lay side by side on the ground with their bare legs visible.

The victim, believed to be a homeless man, was in critical condition on Sunday at Jackson Memorial Hospital, the Herald said.

According to WSVN-TV, the victim lost 75 percent of his face.
Authorities have not released the identity of either man.
Miami police were still trying to determine what prompted the macabre act, but theorized that the attacker had suffered from a drug-induced craze, the Herald reported.

Top Bottom