Reaction score
No center.

No NT.

Only 1 DE.

No swing tackle.

Instead, a corner, safety, OLB, ILB, TE, and WR.

So THATS how you build a team.

Lets watch as our 290lb NT gets worn down again and be ineffective again.

Lets watch as our interior lineman get pancaked by defenders.

Lets watch as we start 7-3 again, only to falter down the stretch and end up 1 and done in the playoffs our out of the playoffs altogether again.

Seriously, what the fuck is this team doing?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm sure we are headed for 1-15, we just cant compete

We might not even score a TD this yr offensively.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
No center.

No NT.

Only 1 DE.

No swing tackle.

Instead, a corner, safety, OLB, ILB, TE, and WR.

So THATS how you build a team.

Lets watch as our 290lb NT gets worn down again and be ineffective again.

Lets watch as our interior lineman get pancaked by defenders.

Lets watch as we start 7-3 again, only to falter down the stretch and end up 1 and done in the playoffs our out of the playoffs altogether again.

Seriously, what the fuck is this team doing?

I think the o-line value went way down after the 2nd round, I could have taken another DL in the 4th but Wilber seems to have been good value at that spot.

I don't think the team thinks Brent is the scrub most make him out to be I like him better than Ta'amu and Thompson.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
we should have used all 7 picks on OL

check that, we should have traded down and acquired an extra 2 or 3 picks, and used all 9 or 10 on OL

CHAMPIONSHIP!

Reaction score
Well that was a constructive post.

Really alleviated my concerns, addressed the points, and put me in my place.

Well done.

Now go put on your leotards and cape back on, and be Captain Homer McFanboy in every other thread where people who don't know what the fuck this team is doing are expressing legitimate concerns.

Reaction score
Because really.... this teams front office has earned the benefit of the doubt these past 20 decades.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I posted this in the draft chat, but the quality of the Dline and pass-rushers in this draft wasn't very good. So we got at least one player with as much upside as anyone there.

We have 4 OGs on the roster, at the only position in the draft that actually had value.

So that explains the lack of picks there.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well that was a constructive post.

Really alleviated my concerns, addressed the points, and put me in my place.

Well done.

Now go put on your leotards and cape back on, and be Captain Homer McFanboy in every other thread where people who don't know what the fuck this team is doing are expressing legitimate concerns.

totally doomed...dont even turn on the tube in the fall...we have no shot to compete

Reaction score
I posted this in the draft chat, but the quality of the Dline and pass-rushers in this draft wasn't very good. So we got at least one player with as much upside as anyone there.

We have 4 OGs on the roster, at the only position in the draft that actually had value.

That may be right. I don't know. I think there were some talented fat bodies available that we didn't look at.

I was campaigning for Josh Chapman for a while. We passed on him. That's going to be a regret.

DE is our weakest position. To only walk away with one prospect at that position bothers me.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
That may be right. I don't know. I think there were some talented fat bodies available that we didn't look at.

I was campaigning for Josh Chapman for a while. We passed on him. That's going to be a regret.

DE is our weakest position. To only walk away with one prospect at that position bothers me.

We'll see if the injury and surgery has any long term effects on him.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
we drafted a DE and an OLB...those are players that change the LOS on defense

we signed 2 new OGs in FA

thats 4 players total

just bc you dont like the players doesnt mean there werent changes

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score

I don't see Chapman as a upgrade over Brent, but yeah I would have liked to have taken another developmental guy at DE, that guy from Tenn was intriguing in the 5th.

Reaction score
I'm not happy about the way we finished this draft either but I'll be damn before I'm gonna doom this team. We are going to fine next year as long as we don't catch the major injury bug.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score

So that explains the lack of picks there.

So fucking cut the worst one.

Bring in a better guy, get rid of the worst...........sounds like an idea but not sure.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
So fucking cut the worst one.

Bring in a better guy, get rid of the worst...........sounds like an idea but not sure.

How do you determine who the worst one is? It's not like any of them have been hanging around here for awhile.

Top Bottom