spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm glad the Judge called out Goodell and his minions on their garbage. Zeke has been freed!

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I'm glad the Judge called out Goodell and his minions on their garbage. Zeke has been freed!

I find it so hilarious that Jerry also got him self included in the committee that is going to decide to extend Goodell's contract or not.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
ceb754d0544c0af5eeff60a9a2d60433.png

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I find it so hilarious that Jerry also got him self included in the committee that is going to decide to extend Goodell's contract or not.
Why is that hilarious? Jerry loves Goodell, they're two peas in a pod. Jerry will happily vote for ole Roger to get a extention.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I won't mention names, but I just drank a beer with a top executive in the Cowboys front office. He said Goodell fucked with the wrong dude, and Jerry is on a war path. Jerry told Goodell, "you might want to get that resignation ready." Here's the thing: that 5 year extension that Goodell supposedly received hasn't been signed yet.

Hey, Fuzzy Lumpkins. When I'm right, which I have always been, I expect your ****** ass to apologize to me. Fucking little bitch.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think I know what you would say, but wanna see it, don't wanna assume.

It's one of two tings Dooms, and it's become pretty obvious to everyone now which one of those things it is.

Both were really bad. The route they (Goodell and his minions) went was REALLY bad.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Why is that hilarious? Jerry loves Goodell, they're two peas in a pod. Jerry will happily vote for ole Roger to get a extention.

That's not the way it seemed when the local guys asked Jones that exact question a week or ten days ago.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Charean Williams was the 1st one to publicly come out and say the Zeke Elliott fiasco would end up costing Goodell his job, and she was initially ridiculed by many in the media for predicting it.

It looked like a longshot of longshots when she said it weeks ago, but it aint such a longshot anymore.

The owners around the league cannot possibly be happy with what transpired over the past few weeks and now all of them are getting the true facts of how Goodell & Friel sold out to help Mara and royally fuck over one of the young star players of the league. The evidence against Friel especially is overwhelming and it was Goodell who hand picked that fucking piece of garbage to do what she does.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I won't mention names, but I just drank a beer with a top executive in the Cowboys front office. He said Goodell fucked with the wrong dude, and Jerry is on a war path. Jerry told Goodell, "you might want to get that resignation ready."
That is one of the more interesting things I've heard in a while. If Goodell resigned that would be awesome.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Charean Williams was the 1st one to publicly come out and say the Zeke Elliott fiasco would end up costing Goodell his job, and she was initially ridiculed by many in the media for predicting it.

It looked like a longshot of longshots when she said it weeks ago, but it aint such a longshot anymore.

The owners around the league cannot possibly be happy with what transpired over the past few weeks and now all of them are getting the true facts of how Goodell & Friel sold out to help Mara and royally fuck over one of the young star players of the league. The evidence against Friel especially is overwhelming and it was Goodell who hand picked that fucking piece of garbage to do what she does.

After this mess the league office needs to be cleaned out.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I won't mention names, but I just drank a beer with a top executive in the Cowboys front office. He said Goodell fucked with the wrong dude, and Jerry is on a war path. Jerry told Goodell, "you might want to get that resignation ready." Here's the thing: that 5 year extension that Goodell supposedly received hasn't been signed yet.

Hey, Fuzzy Lumpkins. When I'm right, which I have always been, I expect your ****** ass to apologize to me. Fucking little bitch.

Rynie you need to post more often.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Jerry is about the almighty dollar. Prior to this whole Zeke case Jerry wasn't involved with the negotiations for Goodell's extension. Arthur Blank is in charge of those negotiations and is also a close friend of Jerry's. After Goodell's actions Jerry was able to convince his friend (Blank) to be part of the negotiations.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's one of two tings Dooms, and it's become pretty obvious to everyone now which one of those things it is.

Both were really bad. The route they (Goodell and his minions) went was REALLY bad.
Dude, just gimme what you think it clearly is, like you said. You're ambiguous now.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

I seriously, absolutely hope you guys are spot on.

Top Bottom