icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
So a coach who won a playoff game on the road with a not-so-great team loses his job yet we're still sticking with Garrett.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So a coach who won a playoff game on the road with a not-so-great team loses his job .

And they're likely gonna replace him with a guy who a mammoth failure in Denver and hasn't won a playoff game.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Turner has too much to offer especially when you look around the league and see what other coaches have to offer. Turner is the real thing and could help any club.

The Vikings started playing better once Norv was shown the door.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Well we have the shittiest HC in the NFL, so this would be par for course.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
History is not on mcdaniels side, but i think he got much better as a coach since leaving denver. And the pats offense is consistent and advanced. More wrinkles in that playbook than on jerrys ass.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
History is not on mcdaniels side, but i think he got much better as a coach since leaving denver. And the pats offense is consistent and advanced. More wrinkles in that playbook than on jerrys ass.

The Pats offense was a juggernaut when he left the first time.

Great offensive coordinator, remains to be seen if he'll ever amount to shit as a HC though.

Reaction score

lol.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
big game is over

now its official...:

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wonder if the Lions want a mulligan after yesterday

maybe he's garrett 2.0

lions alraedy got the 1st t-shirts made:***

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Josh McDaniels has told Indy he will not accept their head coach postiton and is staying in New England.

Top Bottom