MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Gruden will be back in the booth within 4 years.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Belichick tryin to back door his way to NYG? Have mixed emotions if it should happen. Part of me sees an automatic two losses on the schedule, but the same part of me hopes it would hasten Red's departure. Now what would Jerry do to fight fire with fire?
Point to his attendance and jersey sales figures?

Reaction score
Grudens contract is outrageous. Waste of money and a poor publicity stunt. No way he is successful in the new NFL.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Grudens contract is outrageous. Waste of money and a poor publicity stunt. No way he is successful in the new NFL.

He was only moderately successful in the old one. When the Raiders move to Vegas, generally they should get great attendance IMO. Every visiting teams fans will make it the road trip of the year. If you were going to make one road trip a year as a fan, wouldnt you want to go to Vegas?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Exactly

It would not surprise me that in a couple short years (or sooner) that you will see more of the opposing teams jerseys in the LV stadium than you will the Raiders

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
He was only moderately successful in the old one. When the Raiders move to Vegas, generally they should get great attendance IMO. Every visiting teams fans will make it the road trip of the year. If you were going to make one road trip a year as a fan, wouldnt you want to go to Vegas?
Exactly

It would not surprise me that in a couple short years (or sooner) that you will see more of the opposing teams jerseys in the LV stadium than you will the Raiders
Remind you of anywhere?

Reaction score

Watched the Gruden introduction...Del Rio must be feeling rejected. Must have been hard for him to watch.

Reaction score

Yeaah, that would seem to make some good business sense.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He was only moderately successful in the old one. ?

I wish the Clapper could get to that moderate level of success then...getting a team into the playoffs a few times, winning a Super Bowl on one team, after building the team he beat in the Super Bowl.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
now theres rumors of matt patricia prefers to coach the giants, even though he's the favorite to become the new lions head coach.

if he does coach NYG...there's 2 losses right there for garrett vs. a rookie hc

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Carolina fired their OC (another Shula) and QB coach (Dorsey)

it's expected they'll hire Norv Turner as QB coach

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I am kind of intrigued by Richard and Carl Smith. Seattle missed the playoffs because their DBs were decimated and the O Line was swiss cheese.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Read they were trying to bring back Gus Bradley as DC

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
now theres rumors of matt patricia prefers to coach the giants, even though he's the favorite to become the new lions head coach.

if he does coach NYG...there's 2 losses right there for garrett vs. a rookie hc

You basing this on the massive amount of success that BB’s former assistants have had once they got their own gig?

Top Bottom