NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Reportedly, Jerry talked to them and smoothed it over. Said he understood where they were coming from but still can't constitute dissing the flag and vets.

If anybody could BS his way thru something and smooth it over its Jerry. Then give that wink.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So Paea retired and Nolan Carroll was cut today.

We signed some nobody LB to take one spot.

Great times.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe this will be what sets the team off and we will be lucky enough for Garrett to lose the locker room.

That way it will actually be Jerry’s fault but he will have no one else to blame but Ginger. Because we all know Jerry wouldn’t take the blame for loosing the locker room. So his only recourse would be to fire Garrett

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Serious question, the flag doesn't solely represent the military so why is the action of taking a knee during the anthem considered an insult to veterans?

Its all about country. And military guys put their lives on the line for the country. So its disrespecting the country and the guys that serve and protect the country.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Because we all know Jerry wouldn’t take the blame for loosing the locker room.

What are you talking about, jeri will take a good, hard look in that mirror of his, that usually does the trick

Reaction score
Serious question, the flag doesn't solely represent the military so why is the action of taking a knee during the anthem considered an insult to veterans?

These "oppressed" multi-millionaires are basically saying "fuck you" to the United States. To be such ingrates is so unbelievable that I can only conclude those doing it have I.Q.s of sub 80 because it will destroy their ability to make a living if it keeps going.

It is an insult to veterans who have fought, been injured, and died for that flag, and this country. And once again, they are only doing this during the anthem for attention because leftist know that people will ignore them otherwise. Most of us do not support leftists, their policies, and in fact, downright despise them because of shit exactly like this anthem protest. We WILL NOT listen to their constant bitching so they have to intrude upon our hobbies.

I don't mean this to come off as terse towards you. Its just that this ridiculous bullshit chaps my ass. I'm tired of leftists ruining shit that was fun for me. I don't get any fun AT ALL from listening to leftists tell me what a sub-human piece of shit I am because I don't adhere to their religion of Marxism.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wow, let'r rip brother, I take no offense, I don't keep up with all this political crap, who are all these leftists your referring to?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm tired of leftists ruining shit that was fun for me. I don't get any fun AT ALL from listening to leftists tell me what a sub-human piece of shit I am because I don't adhere to their religion of Marxism.
I don't think a lot of people realize how popular communism has become among younger people. These kids weren't around to see the Soviet Union collapse and there aren't any big examples of it failing these days... other than Cuba, which of course is ignored or even glorified by our media.

I don't know if it's our schools, or Hollywood, or just old terrible ideas promoted by social media, or a combination. But it's a real problem.

So yes, for a lot of these young people -- which includes these athletes -- it is about hating this country.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
These "oppressed" multi-millionaires are basically saying "fuck you" to the United States. To be such ingrates is so unbelievable that I can only conclude those doing it have I.Q.s of sub 80 because it will destroy their ability to make a living if it keeps going.

It is an insult to veterans who have fought, been injured, and died for that flag, and this country. And once again, they are only doing this during the anthem for attention because leftist know that people will ignore them otherwise. Most of us do not support leftists, their policies, and in fact, downright despise them because of shit exactly like this anthem protest. We WILL NOT listen to their constant bitching so they have to intrude upon our hobbies.

I don't mean this to come off as terse towards you. Its just that this ridiculous bullshit chaps my ass. I'm tired of leftists ruining shit that was fun for me. I don't get any fun AT ALL from listening to leftists tell me what a sub-human piece of shit I am because I don't adhere to their religion of Marxism.

I find it comical that millionaires want to be critical of a system and country where they had the opportunity to become millionaires with very little intellectual effort. They have a phenomenal athletic gift that is in high demand in the sports world. Good them, as I don't begrudge anyone who was able to enrich themselves legally.

On the other hand, when you listen to Kap and he spews his bullshit wearing a Cuba/Castro t-shirt, any fool can see that he's completely out of touch with reality. It's absurd that this is the guy and philosophy some folks are defending.

Top Bottom