Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope you know, I'm only hackin ya. I in actuality could give two red rat's asses who actually attends the game. Except of course for Carrot, I'd prefer he skip it for us.

I know

If I’m spending $1k plus on a game it’s going to be because it’s at Jerry’s world

And that’s only because I’m in L.A.

The $1k for the ticket is just the beginning. Then you have parking and so on...
649083853d788d10d6314c3bb425e512.jpg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
David Irving has reportedly missed a number of drug tests

So now we know why he hasn’t made it back to the field this season

It’s time to part ways with this guy. He’s as bad as Gregory. Just a waste of time and energy at this point

Here's a trick that Im told always works (even at the Super Bowl):

if you're willing to miss the kickoff+, you can always find face value or less tickets from scalpers. If they're not in the business of scalping, some folks may even give you their extra ticket because they just want to get inside and watch the game (provided you have the right jersey on and in this case might lean toward being a Rams jersey )

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
if im spending $1k on 3hrs worth of entertainment, i better also be getting a meal and a blowjob for myself and my entire family

LOL

I have a picture in my mind of you and your family all getting blown while eating greasy ass ballpark food with crumbs and jizz all over your craptastic cowboy jerseys

LOL

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Oh lord

The NFL Network is now calling the 2018 Rams “The greatest show of surf” and they are comparing them to the Greatest show on Turf Rams team

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Here ya go Scot based on what I heard about $12 wine and $14 beer, this little beauty will probably only set you back a 20 spot.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Here ya go Scot based on what I heard about $12 wine and $14 beer, this little beauty will probably only set you back a 20 spot.

That sure as hell doesn’t surprise me

They better back a bunch of heart attack wagons up to the main entrance for the game tomorrow, with the Rams fans eating that heart attack sammitch, then watching their team get their asses kicked by our Cowboys!

Those fat lazy Hollywood bastards will be dropping like flies by halftime!

Whenever I go to the Colosseum I always get King Taco. Best move they ever made was getting a permanent home there

Ya just can’t beat em

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
91bf2543cb5b9d1f3726dc07baaba09b.jpg

This is a little concerning

They were only off by one point for our last game with the Seahawks

Reaction score
I sure hope so

Because not only did they nearly get the score perfect, they were really damn close on a lot of the game stats too

How close did they get in their prediction when we played the Saints? How about when the Rams played the Bears?

Their predictions have no way to account for the human psychological element. Teams sometimes show up flat and vastly under perform their averages, and conversely, can vastly outperform if they happen to be fired up.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
A lot of former players, turned analysts, are picking Dallas to win outright. Not sure if that makes me happy or not.
Former Giant Carl Banks is one. Also Boomer Esiason. And some others I have heard too.

Kurt Warner is not one of them. He did make a good point though. He thinks the Dallas defense is so aggressive that they are going to routinely bite on the play action stuff and Rams receivers are gonna be free over the middle 15-20 yards downfield.

Hand Zeke the ball 30 times tonight, milk the play clock and snap it with 2-3 seconds left, shorten the game, and I like our chances.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dallas is a team that should be loose and have fewer pressure on them than the Rams. No one really expected Dallas to be here. I like our D but I don't like the fact they don't get INT's or turnovers. I know it's unrealistic, but I'd love to see us win comfortably for once and go to the NFC Championship Game with that kind of momentum.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I sure hope so

Because not only did they nearly get the score perfect, they were really damn close on a lot of the game stats too

The Rams played their worst football at the end of the season. We are playing some of our best football going into this game. The Rams not only have played their worst football lately but have had a week off so I expect them to be flat and not ready to play at out our level. If they play well and are on their game anything can happen. But Im feeling a big win for the Cowboys. These players have carried Garretts sorry *ss this far so no reason they cant keep it going.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Rams are gonna kill Dallas, I've never seen so much cheese being eaten on the Cowboys behalf which usually leads to doom and gloom

I'd be doing cart wheels (and I am an AARP member) if that happened and the Garrett era ended because of it, but if your prognostication comes to pass we all know I wont be doing any cart wheels.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Rams are gonna kill Dallas, I've never seen so much cheese being eaten on the Cowboys behalf which usually leads to doom and gloom

I feel a doom and gloom ending to today’s game as well

You know how I know?

Because my inner homer is starting to creep out for today’s game! I’m getting excited and looking forward to it.

Whenever that happens for a big game Garrett always drops a big turd in my punch bowl and ruins my party!!!!

Plus Rappaport is reporting they are planning on extending Garrett regardless of the outcome, so he’s no longer in a win or die situation. So his main motivation for winning is now gone

Top Bottom