Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You're GONNA be at the game.

No I’m not
a75071b48f7e4ce392c5882ce3b09aa6.jpg

My cousin in law who can normally get good tickets for a good price didn’t come thru this time

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1fdc6105282ec6a4663d946aa7f54c14.jpg

D Law keeps on impressing me the more he runs his mouth!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
David Irving has reportedly missed a number of drug tests

So now we know why he hasn’t made it back to the field this season

It’s time to part ways with this guy. He’s as bad as Gregory. Just a waste of time and energy at this point

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
David Irving has reportedly missed a number of drug tests

So now we know why he hasn’t made it back to the field this season

It’s time to part ways with this guy. He’s as bad as Gregory. Just a waste of time and energy at this point

Sprained ankle my ass. Only Rolando McClain was a bigger turd.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Agreed. Scot has no say in this. He's going.

If he doesn't he's a disorganized grabasstic mangy mongrel mutt communistic mealy-mouthed wombat-faced twit piece of shit who should turn in his Man card AND his tie tack!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
if im spending $1k on 3hrs worth of entertainment, i better also be getting a meal and a blowjob for myself and my entire family

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
If he doesn't he's a disorganized grabasstic mangy mongrel mutt communistic mealy-mouthed wombat-faced twit piece of shit who should turn in his Man card AND his tie tack!

The tie tack?
This is fuckin serious.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The tie tack?
This is fuckin serious.

Damn right it is. The fucker says he lives 20 minutes from the stadium, plans on going there tomorrow to fucking TAILGATE then LEAVE in time to get home and WATCH THE FUCKING GAME ON TV?!?

Fucking HISTORY is being made 20 minutes from his house, and he's saying he can't go. He can't do allll the Universors a solid and report in real time with vids and pics and posts, from the fucking stands? What in the actual fuck IS that?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
if im spending $1k on 3hrs worth of entertainment, i better also be getting a meal and a blowjob for myself and my entire family

It ain't "entertainment" you worm, it's By God fucking Dallas Cowboys history. WWE is "entertainment."

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Scot's Grandson: hey grandpa, whats going on in this picture?

Scot: oh, thats a picture of me at a Dallas Cowboys playoff game in 2019. saddest day of my life

Scot's Grandson: what happened ?

Scot: well, i spent about $1000 to go to the game. back in 2019, that was a lot of money. i dont remember who won but i do remember that the next day, the owner re-signed the head coach and the team hasnt been in the playoffs since then...

scot.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Scot's Grandson: hey grandpa, whats going on in this picture?

Scot: oh, thats a picture of me at a Dallas Cowboys playoff game in 2019. saddest day of my life

Scot's Grandson: what happened ?

Scot: well, i spent about $1000 to go to the game. back in 2019, that was a lot of money. i dont remember who won but i do remember that the next day, the owner re-signed the head coach and the team hasnt been in the playoffs since then... BUT, at least I didn't get my communistic grabasstic cheap ass banned from the DCU forum for sitting at home like a schmuck, 20 minutes away and watching on this thing we used to have called television, instead of being a MAN and going to the game! A thousand bucks was cheap compared to having to burn my man card and turning in my tie tack! There was an asshole there at DCU, Doomsday, who basically threatened my life if I didn't go. I sure am glad I did!

View attachment 4420
FYP

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I refuse to give up my tie tack! That took me 20 years to earn at my old company.

So there!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Precisely my thinking on this matter

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I refuse to give up my tie tack! That took me 20 years to earn at my old company.
Then you're GOING to attend the game, post videos, pictures and text accounts of the game, from the goddamned stands.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Damn right it is. The fucker says he lives 20 minutes from the stadium, plans on going there tomorrow to fucking TAILGATE then LEAVE in time to get home and WATCH THE FUCKING GAME ON TV?!?

Fucking HISTORY is being made 20 minutes from his house, and he's saying he can't go. He can't do allll the Universors a solid and report in real time with vids and pics and posts, from the fucking stands? What in the actual fuck IS that?

I was only going to go to sell my super duper custom hand made Rams and Cowboys plastic bag rain ponchos

It’s no longer supposed to rain during the game

So now there’s not even a reason to go at all

And besides, with the seats that were available the view sucks ass and the screens at the Colosseum are for shit. I’ve been to plenty of USC/UCLA games over the years and I’d much rather watch the game at home where I can actually see what’s going on. Especially in a game as important as this one.

Going to the Colosseum for a game is good for the party, but as far as actually enjoying and watching the game it leaves a lot to be desired

It’s not like Jerry’s world where you have the giant screens that you can actually see the game on

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I was only going to go to sell my super duper custom hand made Rams and Cowboys plastic bag rain ponchos

It’s no longer supposed to rain during the game

So now there’s not even a reason to go at all

And besides, with the seats that were available the view sucks ass and the screens at the Colosseum are for shit. I’ve been to plenty of USC/UCLA games over the years and I’d much rather watch the game at home where I can actually see what’s going on. Especially in a game as important as this one.

Going to the Colosseum for a game is good for the party, but as far as actually enjoying and watching the game it leaves a lot to be desired

It’s not like Jerry’s world where you have the giant screens that you can actually see the game on

I hope you know, I'm only hackin ya. I in actuality could give two red rat's asses who actually attends the game. Except of course for Carrot, I'd prefer he skip it for us.

Top Bottom