icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
garrett brings donuts but eagles HC doug peterson is always 1 step ahead because he brings the ice cream

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like there's a very legit chance Beasley and Jarwin miss Sat night.

Also Sua Filo appears to be getting healthier and doing more in practice but sounds like Williams will start at LG again.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Glad to see his focus is where it should be.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glad to see his focus is where it should be.

i have no idea how focused beasley is or isnt THIS year, but that song was released LAST year

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The thought of Connor Williams on Donald or Suh is a scary prospect.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The thought of Connor Williams on Donald or Suh is a scary prospect.
One of my fellow West Texas Buffaloes alums is on the Rams DL too, Ethan Westbrooks. Capable of going off at any time, bears watching.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
One of my fellow West Texas Buffaloes alums is on the Rams DL too, Ethan Westbrooks. Capable of going off at any time, bears watching.

Agree under rated and under noticed player for them. Nice mid round pick.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is what I have been thinking since they became the opponent.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Agree under rated and under noticed player for them. Nice mid round pick.
Mid-round's ass.... He was undrafted! Just signed a one-year extension. Up until I believe last year, there were TWO Buffaloes in that DL. (Eugene Sims was the 6th round pick.)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is what I have been thinking since they became the opponent.

I would think they'll sell out to stop Zeke and throw 8-9 guys constantly to slow down the run game. Wade will use a ton of run blitzes to plug those lanes.

I'd love it if we could bludgeon them with a 200+ yd rush day and control the ball fro 38+ minutes or something, but I just have to believe Wade is telling them they cant let Zeke go wild.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I would think they'll sell out to stop Zeke and throw 8-9 guys constantly to slow down the run game. Wade will use a ton of run blitzes to plug those lanes.
Which, more often than not leads to at least one big yardage TD run. I think your prediction is spot on though, it's Wade's standard answer to a big time RB. Load the box and run blitz, keep rolling that dice hoping the opponent will give up trying to run the ball.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Which, more often than not leads to at least one big yardage TD run. I think your prediction is spot on though, it's Wade's standard answer to a big time RB. Load the box and run blitz, keep rolling that dice hoping the opponent will give up trying to run the ball.

If he does, our passing game has to make some plays downfield.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mid-round's ass.... He was undrafted! Just signed a one-year extension. Up until I believe last year, there were TWO Buffaloes in that DL. (Eugene Sims was the 6th round pick.)

Never looked it up, thought off the top of my head he went 4th round, oh well still a nice get. Not sure why he wasnt a Cowboy UDFA if that is the case. I know he is heavily in the Ram D Line rotation.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I'd love it if we could bludgeon them with a 200+ yd rush day and control the ball fro 38+ minutes or something, but I just have to believe Wade is telling them they cant let Zeke go wild.

Wade still knows his shit and I am sure something like this will play out initially, but I still think they can run on the Rams. A lot of the pieces Wade has dont exactly fit what he likes to do. Peters as an example, good zone corner, not so good man. Wade likes to play man a lot.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sounds like the late, great, Deacon Jones.

Top Bottom