theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
here you go...there is some YouTube stuff on him:

[video=youtube;0moNCU8PBt4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0moNCU8PBt4[/video]

[video=youtube;KqwsG1_L2IM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqwsG1_L2IM[/video]

He looks small to me, particularly standing in line there with others. Did good in high school but the SEC is a mans league. Who knows maybe he has some Doug Flutie tendencies.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He looks small to me, particularly standing in line there with others. Did good in high school but the SEC is a mans league. Who knows maybe he has some Doug Flutie tendencies.
He's only 17, still got some growing to do. They'll see to that, at Arkansas. He's only 3 inches shorter than Romo currently.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Of course I do realize they lost the title game this past season, there was no stopping that opponent. But it wasn't due to poor QB play.

who are your referring to here?

If Highland Park, they did win the state title again on an incredible come back by HP lead by Stephens son at QB

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
who are your referring to here?

If Highland Park, they did win the state title again on an incredible come back by HP lead by Stephens son at QB

Shit, that's right! Mentally I had written them off but sat and watched them pull off the impossible but somehow the write-off stayed in my head?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Shit, that's right! Mentally I had written them off but sat and watched them pull off the impossible but somehow the write-off stayed in my head?

lol, I dont know how, that game was better than any cowboy game I've seen in the last 20+ years (that statement may contain hyperbole)

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
lol, I dont know how, that game was better than any cowboy game I've seen in the last 20+ years (that statement may contain hyperbole)

But, he simply got the fucking do or die job done against incredible odds and apparently I had a mental block having never seen a Cowboys team do that in our stadium.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
But, he simply got the fucking do or die job done against incredible odds and apparently I had a mental block having never seen a Cowboys team do that in our stadium.

well, thats understandable

isn't there some kind psychological term to describe this condition?

shellshock?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Watching that game right now, they're re-playing it on Fox Sports Southwest if you get that channel. JS Jones just connected on a 73 yard bomb on a flea flicker. Threw it 60 of those yards after dodging a blitzer. Didn't show up on the highlight reel posted earlier, for some reason.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
By the time Jerry finally decides Dak is not the right fit his G-Son will be ready to be to replace him

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Love it. Newy Scruggs is one of the only DFW media guys who hasn't been all over Garrett's jock since he got the job.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
0b48f428cf0ad7c6eba58043e0d0f4c0.jpg

That is a sad ass statistic right there!

Reaction score
Naw, there are several who have said he needs to go. The local media/fans are pretty fed up.

Count me in on that as well! Unfortunately, JJ's control of this team wouldn't entice many coaches coming in under his conditions, which are simple...yes JJ...yes!

Top Bottom