Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I remember that my cord got pinched in the door so we used to have to place a book on it with it tied in a knot to put enough pressure on it to make the wires inside make contact with each other

We would be in the middle of a game and Simone would accidentally touch the console which would cause the game to turn off and we would loose everything every time

I don't know how we never electrocuted our selves with those bare wires lol

Reaction score
I liked Pitfall! for the Atari quite a bit. I still think it is the best Atari title ever made for the 2600. I was also a big fan of Pac-man arcade as well as Dragon's Lair. On the NES I really enjoyed the Castlevania games. On the Sega systems I liked the Phantasy Star series of RPGs. I Played World of Warcraft for about 5 years total then got burned out and retired. My latest favorite game is Fallout 4. Been a gamer for a long time.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I liked Pitfall! for the Atari quite a bit. I still think it is the best Atari title ever made for the 2600. I was also a big fan of Pac-man arcade as well as Dragon's Lair. On the NES I really enjoyed the Castlevania games. On the Sega systems I liked the Phantasy Star series of RPGs. I Played World of Warcraft for about 5 years total then got burned out and retired. My latest favorite game is Fallout 4. Been a gamer for a long time.

I agree on most of those besides the WOW. I never gave that one a try

And I'm currently playing Fallout 4 on PS4. It is a great game! That bad part is that I'm nearing the end of the game

Reaction score
I agree on most of those besides the WOW. I never gave that one a try

And I'm currently playing Fallout 4 on PS4. It is a great game! That bad part is that I'm nearing the end of the game

There's at least 4 different ways to play through to end game depending upon which factions you ultimately decide to betray. I've had a lot of replay fun working on different specs like strength + endurance melee builds focusing on Grognak's Axe and General Chao's Sword. Grab Grognak's costume as well and really feel like a barbarian cleaving all in your path. I've also had fun trying to get better at the retro parody games for the Pip Boy. I can't wait for the next Fallout.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is my first time thru with BOS. I just wiped out the Railroad so I'm pretty sure I'm nearing the end. I haven't betrayed the institute yet. I have been delaying that as long as I could to finish up other quests

But I'm basically at the point that I have to either side with or against the Institute

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
NFL Challenge by Xor Corp and Earl Weaver Baseball

Old MS DOS games. Played them till the floppy disks wore out.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Excite Bike
Shining Force
Zelda 64
Perfect Dark 64
Ken Griffey Jr. Major League Baseball SNES
Mortal Kombat

Reaction score
Ken Griffey Jr. Major League Baseball SNES
Yes...

Reminds me of another baseball game I used to play a lot. Super Baseball Simulator 1.000. You could get power-ups where your hitter could hit like a crazy bouncing ball, or run to first base in like half a second, or hit a line drive that would fucking smash any fielder who got in the way into the outfield wall. Pitchers could throw 190 mph, crazy curveballs, lightning pitches, etc. It was totally nuts, but a blast to play.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just noticed we passed the 1yr anniversary for the last time someone posted to this thread.

Reaction score
I just noticed we passed the 1yr anniversary for the last time someone posted to this thread.

Not much on the gaming front for me lately. I am waiting patiently for Red Dead Redemption 2 and the next God of War game. Both are slated for December, but will likely be pushed back into 2018. Should be some good times.

The last serious gaming I did was the Uncharted Trilogy. Great games, and ultra-fucking-tough on the hardest difficulty setting. I haven't played the fourth one yet, but will eventually.

Top Bottom