MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Helen Moore is Linehan's BOY - that's the only reason he is here.

I still can't understand what Linehan sees in him on the field. I understand he knows the system, ok I get that. He SUCKS on the field. If he's smart and knows the system then make his ass a QB coach under Wade Wilson. Just keep him off the field.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
4-4-8 in the regular season, earn wild card & lose but celebrate the season as one for the record books

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Man, I've been way off on the score predictions so far, but not on the W-L record results. Terrifying.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I applied a formula to pick wins and losses on the 2017 schedule. It assumes no major injuries for either team.

• First of all, we're never in shape or prepared for the opener. So that's a L.

• Week 2 at Denver, one of the best defenses around. No Zeke, we're still not in shape, we falter in the thin air. L.

• Monday Night game at Arizona. Gonna be a L.

• We pick up our first win at home Oct. 1 against the Rams. W.

• Green Bay comes to town and we somehow perform in week 5. W.

• Bye Week.

• We're never in shape or prepared for the game after the bye week. 49ers now have sharp GM and a good coach. L.
  • Zeke's return from suspension marred by a loss on the road vs. the Redskins. L.

• We respond to Zeke's return at home week 9 against the Chiefs. W.

• We run into a buzz saw, a offensive juggernaut at Atlanta. L.

• We whip the Eagles at home on Sunday Night prime time. W.

• Playing only four days later, we manage to beat San Diego on Thanksgiving. W.

• Special Thursday Night edition of Sunday Night Football on NBC, we eek out one vs. Washington. W.

• 11 days off, we're never in shape or prepared after the post-Thanksgiving rest. The Giants sweep us again. L.

• Sunday Night Football again, we outlast the Raiders. W.

• We lose a squeaker to the Seahawks at home on Christmas Eve. L.

• New Year's Eve we just want to get it over with so we can party, and drop a "loser goes home" game at Philadelphia. L

myimagehost

And there you have it, 7-9.

Kudos to Dooms, sure looks like he nailed the ultimate result

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Kudos to Dooms, sure looks like he nailed the ultimate result
They're one win better than I had them at this point, and I haven't gotten any of the wins or losses right, yet on my little chart. But I think my "Dallas Debacle" description might be coming true.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They're one win better than I had them at this point, and I haven't gotten any of the wins or losses right, yet on my little chart. But I think my "Dallas Debacle" description might be coming true.

They are who Garrett has always been. A .500 team.

Its just sickening. A Ferrari car type franchise with a Pinto fucking motor in it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Of course, all bets are off now with all the drink-stirring straws gone and no answer at all for a injured left tackle. We might well have seen our last win this season.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Of course, all bets are off now with all the drink-stirring straws gone and no answer at all for a injured left tackle. We might well have seen our last win this season.

Nah, the Giants have been mailing in post cards from Tahiti for weeks. The Pop Warner version of the 49ers just stomped a mud hole in their ass.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope we end up with a losing record since Garrett has never had two winning seasons in a row. I certainly don’t want him to start now

Top Bottom