theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Guys we have it all wrong.

I just read on CZ that Garrett is a good HC.
Yeah theebs is still in Garretts corner as are a bunch of other numbnuts. I also read Jaylon Smith is still gonna pan out, and Dak wearing Claiborne was Dak's fault. I am afraid that luckily for Jerry, the average IQ of a Cowboy fan is in the mid double digit range.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
my dream scenario instead of jeri in the late 80's

Even at Staubachs age, you can still see the competitive fire he has and it would KILL him to see the shit that happens in the field with this team and no way he'd do nothing but shrug his shoulders like our GM does

Yeah I bet secretly Staubach thinks Jerry is a shit for brains hill billy who has more or less ruined this proud franchise. Even if the league managed to get rid of the Jones family (NEVER HAPPEN) only hedge fund or corporate money could afford them with no guarantee of it getting better for long suffering fans.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
cfca6df1-2535-46d5-9f7d-fc92091e30e7_500.jpg

Reaction score
which game was that again?

Green Bay. Up 26-3 at half, then choked out to Matt Flynn. Wasn't even Rodgers for that epic meltdown. Perhaps Romo's greatest choke job besides the Lions game, and the Broncos game where he shit the bed at the worst possible moment after playing lights out all game prior.

Reaction score
I've seen 7+ years of Garrett staying out of the way too. He does nothing.

The clock mismanagement, time out bungling, and challenge fails are all Garrett's stamp on this team. Switzer's only purpose was to be a middle finger to Jimmy Johnson.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
vs Green Bay this year:

According to David Moore,

"How bad was this loss for Dallas? Cowboys held ball for 12:44 of 4th quarter and were outscored 20-10 in period."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Now we can add getting shitstomped 30-0 in the 3nd half of a home game to the list.

Think it might be the most one-sided home 2nd half disaster in team history.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
At least the roof was open.
Which as I yelled at my TV when I found this out, has all to do with Jerry's vanity and not a football decision. Because it's a NIGHT game and the stadium looks better from above, at night, with the roof open.

This drunk son of a bitch can't die soon enough to suit me.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I wish you were just playing.

me too but dictators have a way of hanging around forever

Cowboy fans gonna have to Ceaușescu jeri's ass, its the only way to get rid of these assholes

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
55 years since we gave up 30 points in the second half without scoring

The defense actually played good enough to win this game. The offense just couldn’t get it in the end zone.

Reaction score
Now we can add getting shitstomped 30-0 in the 3nd half of a home game to the list.

Think it might be the most one-sided home 2nd half disaster in team history.

Worst 2nd half in 55 years. That's more than fail enough for this list.

Top Bottom