yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
seabags end the nonsense of a playoff run and do so rather easily because the whole team packs it in thinking they can just kick back and watch Zeke win it by himself

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's early but I'm going to go Seahawks. I think the D will have their hands full with Russell Wilson. The dream dies Sunday afternoon but it's still a win for the homers because it won't be a losing season. And if we end up 9 and 7, it'll be another winning season mantra for the Garrett lovers. Those are our new standards.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dallas, because I'm a good fan. But I feel less certain about this than the last three weeks, no doubt about it. We're coming off facing three dogs. They're coming off facing two of the best teams in all of football.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'll probably regret this but I think the beat down that Lambs put on the Hags at home last week left a mark. Hearing radio reports of their locker room being fractured. Yeah I know Garrett never beats teams with winning records, but in this case (a case I of course hate) Garrett saves his job (hoooraaay) and worsens out draft position (yeeeaaaah). Ugh Cowboys.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dallas, because I'm a good fan. But I feel less certain about this than the last three weeks, no doubt about it. We're coming off facing three dogs. They're coming off facing two of the best teams in all of football.

Seahawks are coming off two hard losses. Russell Wilson apparently has the best record in the history of the NFL of coming back and winning the game after a loss the previous week. (At least that’s what the announcer said last week during the game, then they proceeded to lose two in a row)

Stats like that concern me because they tend to hold true even when everything points the other way

Seahawks are coming off two hard losses. Russell Wilson apparently has the best record in the history of the NFL of coming back and winning the game after a loss the previous week. (At least that’s what the announcer said last week during the game, then they proceeded to lose two in a row. They talked about how well prepared he is the next week)

Stats like that concern me because they tend to hold true even when everything points the other way

seandude

Spectator
Reaction score
Dallas. The point spread in Vegas has Dallas favored by 5. I have renewed confidence that the coaching staff knows the season is done without taking some risks to beat the Seahawks, who are simply a better team. We need to give Jason "The Clapper" Garrett credit for faking a punt on 4th and 11, and sneaking Dak on 4th and 1. That took balls and we all know it.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We need to give Jason "The Clapper" Garrett credit for faking a punt on 4th and 11,
We who? Chris Jones did that all on his own. If you want to give Garrett credit for clapping up a storm after, feel free.

seandude

Spectator
Reaction score
We who? Chris Jones did that all on his own. If you want to give Garrett credit for clapping up a storm after, feel free.
If you had ever been a part of a unit or team then you would know that leaders deserve credit for both success and failure.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If you had ever been a part of a unit or team then you would know that leaders deserve credit for both success and failure.

But, not for things they didn't actually do. The fake punt was 100 percent C. Jones, and going for it on 4th and 1 in that situation was a no-brainer. It was pretty much do or die at that point.
leaders deserve credit for both success and failure.
A infantile, oversimplification cliche'.

seandude

Spectator
Reaction score
But, not for things they didn't actually do. The fake punt was 100 percent C. Jones, and going for it on 4th and 1 in that situation was a no-brainer. It was pretty much do or die at that point.A infantile, oversimplification cliche'.
Does the coaching staff deserve credit for enabling their players to take chances when they get them? Nobody said you had to like them. When a team wins, the coach, boss, general, or President deserves credit.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Does the coaching staff deserve credit for enabling their players to take chances when they get them?
Does that take "balls?" As you first were claiming Garrett had to have, to have been the one who called for the fake punt and for the sneak on 4th and inches?

Then you learned none of that is true, and you went from "takes balls" to "credit."

See? It doesn't take any balls to delegate, and no you get no fucking credit for making a call that became vital because you suck as a coach. And now it's "staff" and not just Garrett?

I bet you think Garrett should get a pass for the falloff in wins this season because of the Zeke suspension, and all the injuries too right? Garrett fanbois are really irritating.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dallas. The point spread in Vegas has Dallas favored by 5. I have renewed confidence that the coaching staff knows the season is done without taking some risks to beat the Seahawks, who are simply a better team. We need to give Jason "The Clapper" Garrett credit for faking a punt on 4th and 11, and sneaking Dak on 4th and 1. That took balls and we all know it.

We don’t have to give Garrett shit!

He had nothing to do with the fake punt. It wasn’t his decision. It was the punters. He saw what he liked when they lined up and made the call himself.

The only contribution that Garrett had to that play was him clapping on the sidelines as it happened. Right along with the rest of us.

As for the clapper having the balls to go for it on 4th and 1 with a QB sneak, that was the right call. Not a ballsy one. The only problem is we didn’t actually get the first down. We got lucky with a good spot on the ball and we got double lucky by them pulling out the folded piece of paper. Which has never happened before and now according to the NFL will never be allowed to happen again.

If you want to credit being lucky with Garrett being a good coach then be my guest. I would hazard a guess you are in the minority with that opinion.

Last edited:

seandude

Spectator
Reaction score
Garrett fanboi? Is that why I called him The Clapper. Your reading comprehensive is as poor as your manners. No wonder the membership here has dwindled. You should run along boy, you're outmatched and it shows.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Garrett fanboi? Is that why I called him The Clapper. Your reading comprehensive is as poor as your manners. No wonder the membership here has dwindled. You should run along boy, you're outmatched and it shows.

Don’t get your panties in a bunch there cupcake

I’m just pointing out the flaw in your thought process.

If you consider that rude, so be it

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Garrett fanboi? Is that why I called him The Clapper.
You were being sarcastic, had it in quotes to show it, and it is quite clear you were trying to prop the fuck up. THEN you learned you didn't even have the facts and have been backpedaling ever since.
Your reading comprehensive is as poor as your manners.
It's, "reading COMPREHENSION." Idiot.
No wonder the membership here has dwindled.
Idiots leaving suits me just fine, fuckface.
You should run along boy, you're outmatched and it shows.
Said you, to the mirror.

You want so bad to suck Ginger's dick, everyone can see it. Yes it's that blatant.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This fuckface is like, "Hey Gais we really have to give Garrett credit for that fake punt and going for it on 4th down, that takes balls and you know it" and we're supposed to just agree? And we're supposed to NOT think that's a Garrett fanboi?

Top Bottom