C

Cr122

Seeing we need two starting guards I believe it.

Is it what I want or you want, probably not.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Seeing we needed two starting guards I believe it.

Is it what I want or you want, probably not.

idk, I'm intrigued by him. That's not necessarily going to mean that it's going to turn out alright, but hey.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I actually feel much better about him than Livings.

Me too.

One guy has been on a putrid team and has limited experience.

Maybe if we start praying we can get some development.

The other guy has started and sucked for 3 straight years.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I suspect one of the two will start for sure. Clarence Hill said neither move would preclude them from going after DeCastro (in fact he said a source said they still intended to draft him, if he was there) though, and obviously he'd start if we drafted him.

We also heard this week that Callahan went up to UW to work out Konz and Ziegler

C

Cr122

With as many holes to fill on this OL it wouldn't surprise me the least to see us work out several lineman.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I dont think so, it seems like livings is signed to start and probably at left guard and bernadette is the reserve veteran swingman....he is this years dockery...

I imagine as of right now and then the draft hopefully the starting five from left to right is
Smith, livings, (costa,Nagy, Kowalski, Rookie at center) Decastro..(hopefully)free

and I bet whoever loses the center or right guard spot is a reserve who has to be able to play both and be active on gamedays doing something......so I bet if no rookie center is brought in which seems almost a lock to be drafted though that costa, nagy and kowalski will battle at center and arkin, draft pick and nagy will battle at right guard...

I am still very nervous about backup tackle.

buckup

Reaction score
Holland is gone, right? If either was signed to take his spot then it's an immediate upgrade.

Reaction score
Too early to tell if he's going to start. I get that his agent said that. Either the team said it to help sell the woman-named guard to sign here. Or it's simply the agent propping his client up.

buckup

Reaction score
Of course it is. {rolls eyes}

{slapping side of 2233's head in hopes that eyes fall out} Let me help you. Holland was worthless. Even if these two are not good, they will both be better than Holland.

Reaction score
{slapping side of 2233's head in hopes that eyes fall out} Let me help you. Holland was worthless. Even if these two are not good, they will both be better than Holland.

Of course they are.:jerry

Top Bottom