sbk92

Reaction score
Comments By Calvin Watkins

OXNARD, Calif. -- When we got to training camp, Travis Bright was the backup center. But after two weeks and two games, that's changed.

Bright has been moved back to guard and Phil Costa is the backup center. The depth chart will say Andre Gurode is No. 1 with Kyle Kosier, moving from guard to center if Gurode gets hurt.

But Costa is now No. 3 on the depth chart and has improved his chances of making the 53-man roster.

"He was impressive last week," offensive line coach Hudson Houck said. "He did a good job, I like what he's been doing."

Bright can play both guard spots and still has a shot to make the team. There's a chance the Cowboys might keep 10 offensive linemen.

Here's the projected linemen: Montrae Holland, Doug Free, Leonard Davis, Alex Barron, Marc Colombo, Sam Young, Robert Brewster, Gurode, Costa and Kosier.

Bubble players are Pat McQuistan, who was moved to guard from tackle and Mike Tepper.

C

Cr122

When I first read the thread title I was thinking Bob Costas. lol

Okay, back to reality. :frustrate

C

Cr122

Here's the projected linemen: Montrae Holland, Doug Free, Leonard Davis, Alex Barron, Marc Colombo, Sam Young, Robert Brewster, Gurode, Costa and Kosier.

Bubble players are Pat McQuistan, who was moved to guard from tackle and Mike Tepper.

For the backups you might as well flip a quarter because they all suck, especially baby eater.

MichaelWinicki

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Costa seemed to start off slowly at camp. I'm too lazy to look up his draft info, but I seem to remember that Costa was strong enough to play center.

C

Cr122

Costa seemed to start off slowly at camp. I'm too lazy to look up his draft info, but I seem to remember that Costa was strong enough to play center.

I'll be honest Mike I didn't do much scouting myself on the player so I am in the same boat as you with him.

sbk92

Reaction score

You have to have a work ethic to hang around here, Mikey.

Apply yourself.

Top Bottom