Reaction score
Barkley to announce his NFL draft decision today

USC quarterback Matt Barkley will announce today whether he will enter the 2012 NFL draft or return to college for his senior season.

If Barkley enters the draft, he’d likely be a high first-round pick, possibly as high as No. 2 overall after Stanford’s Andrew Luck.

Reports have been mixed about which way Barkley is leading, with some saying Barkley would be foolish to turn down an opportunity to be a Top 10 pick, and others saying Barkley loves the college experience and wants another year of it.

Barkley threw for 3,528 yards with 39 touchdowns and seven interceptions this season.

ckparrot Chris Kouffman
Matt Barkley, Robert Griffin and Landry Jones all currently leaning toward STAYING in school according to Tony Pauline.

I call BS.

Maybe Jones I could see. The others have to come out, right?

Esp Griffin... his stock wont get any higher.

Reaction score
BFeldmanCBS Bruce Feldman
Several USC folks, including @MattLeinartQB saying they suspect Matt Barkley is going to stay for another yr.

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora
FWIW, chatter in agent community is that Matt Barkley staying in school. These guys don't know for sure what he will announce, but they...

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora
Are expecting to hear him say he is staying at USC.
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

Reaction score
USC has a legit title shot if Barkley stays. I cannot think of a better place to be the BMOC than USC...props for staying.

Reaction score
Favorite Retweet Reply »
ProFootballWkly Pro Football Weekly
USC QB Matt Barkley will return for his senior season at USC.

Reaction score
That really throws a wrench in the draft.

Has to piss the Redskins/Dolphins off as well.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Stay in Southern California and just slay hot college bitches nonstop, dude knows what he's doing.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Stay in school....

1) BCS national title contender / Preseason top 3
2) Heisman front runner
3) Avoiding the Redskins

Top Bottom