dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He wont get fired tonight.

I honestly dont see how they can keep him past this season though.

Reaction score
So should the Green Bay DC, he gave up 35 points to Eli also. The problem with posting in a forum after games is the lack of rational thought. It’s over the top, meaningless blabbering. “fire Ryan after the game!”. Are you that fucking stupid? Who is going to coach the defense tomorrow? I can understand saying after the season but right after a game? Give me a fucking break.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I'd be fine with him gone. And the fucking poodle as well. Players; Newman, Elam, Sensabuagh---I know they extended him, brilliant move, James, Brookings, and whomever else.

If we stay with the 3-4 they need to bring in Nolan and Bowles. If not, go to the 4-3.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So should the Green Bay DC, he gave up 35 points to Eli also. The problem with posting in a forum after games is the lack of rational thought. It’s over the top, meaningless blabbering. “fire Ryan after the game!”. Are you that fucking stupid? Who is going to coach the defense tomorrow? I can understand saying after the season but right after a game? Give me a fucking break.

After the game, after the season... at this point does it make a difference? Why does Garrett get a pass? Rob did hold the Cards to 13 points in regulation last week.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Garrett needs to be on a short leash. Jerry needs to tell him that he either needs to get an OC to call the plays or he has just one more year to turn it around or he is gone.

Reaction score
After the game, after the season... at this point does it make a difference? Why does Garrett get a pass? Rob did hold the Cards to 13 points in regulation last week.

I honestly don’t think it matters who you bring in to coach the defense. I think there are serious issues with personnel. The core is not right, something is wrong at the base of this defense. I don’t know what it is.

Special teams was horrible..again. McBriar had another bad kick and the o-line allowed the field goal to be blocked.

Felix had the fumbled. Romo with the dumb safety. He also missed on a number of throws that could have resulted in big plays. Ware with the idiotic offsides on the bad snap. Geez, we could go on and on.

Garrett in the end is the king of the mess. He is in control of it. We could also just blame Jerry Jones, which i would be completely fine with.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I honestly don’t think it matters who you bring in to coach the defense. I think there are serious issues with personnel. The core is not right, something is wrong at the base of this defense. I don’t know what it is.

Special teams was horrible..again. McBriar had another bad kick and the o-line allowed the field goal to be blocked.

Felix had the fumbled. Romo with the dumb safety. He also missed on a number of throws that could have resulted in big plays. Ware with the idiotic offsides on the bad snap. Geez, we could go on and on.

Garrett in the end is the king of the mess. He is in control of it. We could also just blame Jerry Jones, which i would be completely fine with.

Spot on. Our secondary has been lousy for a long time, and Campo and Maxie has been the constant. But yeah, some of the personnel. Newman---for a guy that's a vet, you would think he would be a better leader back there. Elam, Bradie, Brookings. Ratliff needs to be at DE. And if any new DC comes in and doesn't make that move, then we're just spinning our wheels.

Reaction score
I don't know what it will take to get Garrett fired at the end of the season. Whatever it is...I hope it happens.

Reaction score
I'd be fine with him gone. And the fucking poodle as well. Players; Newman, Elam, Sensabuagh---I know they extended him, brilliant move, James, Brookings, and whomever else.

If we stay with the 3-4 they need to bring in Nolan and Bowles. If not, go to the 4-3.

Who's Brookings? Throw Scandrick into that mix as well, although we just extended him too.

BRILLIANT!

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Whatever reason they do or don't should probably apply to Jason as well considering he has infinitely more talent and has produce far less than expected when compared to Rob.

I don't like the way the game ended but it's fucking blatant at this point that Dallas just doesn't have the players. I don't know how we can look at the guy and tell him he's a shitty coach and then turn around and suggest we cut 4-5 starters because they suck.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Whatever reason they do or don't should probably apply to Jason as well considering he has infinitely more talent and has produce far less than expected when compared to Rob.

I don't like the way the game ended but it's fucking blatant at this point that Dallas just doesn't have the players. I don't know how we can look at the guy and tell him he's a shitty coach and then turn around and suggest we cut 4-5 starters because they suck.

Exactly how I see it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm talking about Ryan.

Garrett, IMO, is worthless.

Ryan is trying to run his scheme with a group that set franchise marks for ineptitude last year. I think there are 4 players on defense currently starting that you can count on. A lot of garbage otherwise.

It's 3 am here, maybe I misread his post.

Reaction score
I'm talking about Ryan.

Garrett, IMO, is worthless.

Ryan is trying to run his scheme with a group that set franchise marks for ineptitude last year. I think there are 4 players on defense currently starting that you can count on. A lot of garbage otherwise.

It's 3 am here, maybe I misread his post.

I can agree we need a talent upgrade, but the offense needs 3 or 4 new starters as well. They just happen to all be on the OL.. which is why we look so bad sometimes. If you can't block, your superstar skill position players are useless.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Line is lacking for sure.

Id be happy with flipping the tackles and replacing Kosier.

I really like Kowalski at C.

Holland has been a surprise.

On Garrett, for me, it's more his game management than his play calling or his offenses execution.

Reaction score
Line is lacking for sure.

Id be happy with flipping the tackles and replacing Kosier.

I really like Kowalski at C.

Holland has been a surprise.

On Garrett, for me, it's more his game management than his play calling or his offenses execution.

Game management is his biggest issue, i've been saying that as well. However, i'd expect that to be his biggest issue with him being as young as he is and as relatively inexperienced as he is and it being his first year as a HC. Im confident he'll get better with that. I think the biggest concern with him for me right now is that this team doesn't seem anymore prepared or focused or mentally strong than Wade's teams were. We still make sloppy mistakes and take bad penalties.. at horrible times too. That needs to change quickly.

Holland has been up and down. I'd like to see him replaced. He's a JAG for sure. Kowalski is fine for now, any center who can handle the bull rush is better than Costa. All i want is an interior line that doesn't have the pocket collapsed 10 yards into Romo's face every other play. So i'd like to see what we can do under JG with a competent OL before we all decide if he's worth keeping around or not.. like it matters what we think anyway, but still. Hard to do much without a steady OL.

Top Bottom