Reaction score
A little undersized 2 be one of those most dominant Wr's but should definitely be in the top 5. The man is a beast though and I wouldn't care if he was 5 8 but some teams might nit pick on the height thing

Reaction score
I'm down but I honestly don't know much about zeitler. I watched him, but I didn't SEE him. Wait, I saw him, but I didnt WATCH him

Reaction score
I'm down but I honestly don't know much about zeitler. I watched him, but I didn't SEE him. Wait, I saw him, but I didnt WATCH him

3050354749_8d2ce85f29_o.gif

Reaction score
ProFootballWkly Pro Football Weekly
Projected to be a very high draft choice. RT @USC_Athletics USC junior LT Matt Kalil will forgo his senior season & enter the NFL draft.
6 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Reaction score
Dontari Poe, Robert Turbin declare for NFL draft

Posted by Michael David Smith on December 24, 2011, 9:57 AM EST

The big NFL draft news this week was that USC quarterback Matt Barkley will wait until 2013 to turn pro. But we’ve also had a couple of players announce that they’re leaving college early to enter the 2012 draft.

College Football Talk has the news that Memphis defensive tackle Dontari Poe and Utah State running back Robert Turbin both announced that they’ll enter the NFL draft.

The 6-foot-5, 350-pound Poe says he’s been told he’s currently projected as a second-round pick but that if he shows in workouts that he has good athleticism to go along with his great size, he could move up into the first round.

“I got advice from a lot of people and they said there was a good chance I could go in the first round if I worked hard and [tested] good at the Combine or at Pro Day,” Poe told the Memphis Commercial Appeal.

Turbin bounced back from missing the entire 2010 season with a knee injury to be the Western Athletic Conference Offensive Player of the Year in 2011. He’s reportedly expecting to go in the third or fourth round.
-------

Poe is a guy I have an interest in for us. Would love to get an athletic big body in the middle.

Reaction score
SC_DougFarrar SC_DougFarrar
Dropoff from Luck/RGIII to Tannehill/Jones is pretty severe. Luck is Jiffy Pop ready made, and RGIII has as much potential as I've seen...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
adbrandt Andrew Brandt
RT @mortreport Robert Griffin III will declare for the NFL draft before the January 15 deadline
about an hour ago

Reaction score
newbury1310 David Newbury
@SportsSturm Jeffery had 148 yards in 1st half against Dennard. In the 2nd half the both get ejected for fighting

Reaction score
» Ourlads_Shonka Dan Shonka
Rarely do stars shine because of all the unrealistic expectations but AndrewLuck, BrandonWeeden,JustinBlackmon,DavidDeCastro,JMartin were $

Reaction score
BFeldmanCBS Bruce Feldman
Justin Blackmon in four games vs. Top 15 opponents: 42 catches, 607 yds, 6 TDs. Stud.

ProFootballWkly Pro Football Weekly
Oklahoma State WR Justin Blackmon announced following the Fiesta Bowl he is leaving school and entering the 2012 NFL Draft.

DraftCountdown Scott Wright
#Stanford QB Andrew Luck reminds me of Tim Duncan. Just so sound and proficient in all aspects. Makes everything look easy.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
There are 2 South Carolina DEs we might want to look at in this year's draft. Esp after last night.

Top Bottom