Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hear it was towards the end of the 4th quarter. He ran into a security guard out of bounds and told him to "Get the F out of the way." I was wondering if anyone heard it and maybe if Theebs has the video.

Reaction score
I heard it. Voice sounded black to me. Rat coming right into the screen at the end. Witten isn’t the cussing type.

Reaction score
Yup, he said "Get the fuck back!" Not sure why he was so upset, the security guard didn't seem to be that close to the field at all.

Reaction score
It was Witten. I think the announcers even said something about the sidelines being too packed. I heard another f-bomb earlier in the game as well.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It was Witten. I think the announcers even said something about the sidelines being too packed. I heard another f-bomb earlier in the game as well.

I'm looking at a clip of the game now. I'll post it when I find the part where it was said.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
[video=youtube;bXi_v2oumBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXi_v2oumBU&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

It's at the 2:48 mark. It was someone on the sideline.

Reaction score
Holy hell, i was wrong. It was Witten. You can see his body gyrate. I like him more now, lol.

* 3:33 mark i think

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yup. Still not sure why he was so angry at the one guy, lol.

It had happened earlier in the drive and he just got pissed off. Like how the security guard turns around and stares like he's gonna beat Witten up lol

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It had happened earlier in the drive and he just got pissed off. Like how the security guard turns around and stares like he's gonna beat Witten up lol

I'm sure Witten was shaking in his cleats at the prospect... lol

Reaction score
Phil Simms and Jim Nantz manage to make that about 100 times more awkward than it should have been.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Seriously though, who does the security guard think he's guarding? The stick man? And what are those 2 suits doing right on the sideline?

Top Bottom