Favorite Video Games from your childhood? - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Favorite Video Games from your childhood?

1. Back To Top    #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Scot View Post
    I agree on most of those besides the WOW. I never gave that one a try

And I'm currently playing Fallout 4 on PS4. It is a great game! That bad part is that I'm nearing the end of the game
    There's at least 4 different ways to play through to end game depending upon which factions you ultimately decide to betray. I've had a lot of replay fun working on different specs like strength + endurance melee builds focusing on Grognak's Axe and General Chao's Sword. Grab Grognak's costume as well and really feel like a barbarian cleaving all in your path. I've also had fun trying to get better at the retro parody games for the Pip Boy. I can't wait for the next Fallout.

2. Back To Top    #167
    This is my first time thru with BOS. I just wiped out the Railroad so I'm pretty sure I'm nearing the end. I haven't betrayed the institute yet. I have been delaying that as long as I could to finish up other quests

But I'm basically at the point that I have to either side with or against the Institute

3. Back To Top    #168
    NFL Challenge by Xor Corp and Earl Weaver Baseball

Old MS DOS games. Played them till the floppy disks wore out.
    This needs to be the final season of Garrett & his staff. The greatest coaches on the planet should be candidates to lead the best org in sports. The days of teams blowing the Cowboys’ doors off in halftime adjustments needs to end. Time for change, new direction and a new voice
    — Ben Rogers (@BenRogers) November 20, 2017

4. Props TheZoneSucks gave props for this post
  5. Back To Top    #169
    Quote Originally Posted by dbair1967 View Post
    NFL Challenge by Xor Corp and Earl Weaver Baseball

Old MS DOS games. Played them till the floppy disks wore out.
    I had Hardball for the Commodore 64 and wore out that disk from playing it so much.

6. Back To Top    #170
    Excite Bike
    Shining Force
    Zelda 64
    Perfect Dark 64
    Ken Griffey Jr. Major League Baseball SNES
    Mortal Kombat
    I never fucked a ten, but one night, I fucked five twos.

7. Back To Top    #171
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofbite View Post
    Ken Griffey Jr. Major League Baseball SNES
    Yes...

Reminds me of another baseball game I used to play a lot. Super Baseball Simulator 1.000. You could get power-ups where your hitter could hit like a crazy bouncing ball, or run to first base in like half a second, or hit a line drive that would fucking smash any fielder who got in the way into the outfield wall. Pitchers could throw 190 mph, crazy curveballs, lightning pitches, etc. It was totally nuts, but a blast to play.
    Last edited by peplaw06; 04-17-2016 at 06:59 PM.

8. Back To Top    #172
    Robotron

Mortal Kombat

In any event, you've accomplished the near impossible......to have a thread closed/locked on DCU.

9. Back To Top    #173
    I just noticed we passed the 1yr anniversary for the last time someone posted to this thread.

10. Back To Top    #174
    Quote Originally Posted by dbair1967 View Post
    I just noticed we passed the 1yr anniversary for the last time someone posted to this thread.
    Not much on the gaming front for me lately. I am waiting patiently for Red Dead Redemption 2 and the next God of War game. Both are slated for December, but will likely be pushed back into 2018. Should be some good times.

The last serious gaming I did was the Uncharted Trilogy. Great games, and ultra-fucking-tough on the hardest difficulty setting. I haven't played the fourth one yet, but will eventually.

Members who have read this thread: 6