Reaction score
Rob Ryan: "I don’t know if we win all-hype team. That might have gone to someone else, but we’re going to beat their ass when we play them."

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Rob Ryan: "I don’t know if we win all-hype team. That might have gone to someone else, but we’re going to beat their ass when we play them."

F the safety position. We have Fat Rob.

:towel

Love the confidence.

C

Cr122

lol He better hope his players back him up.

Jimmy Johnson used to talk the talk, but the players walked the walk. Or something like that.

Reaction score
I honestly think our defense will give Vick fits.

All the up men, and motion before the snap will make his head explode.

63echo

Reaction score
Damn. I'm not entirely convinced that he'll be our Jesus, but I fricking love the attitude.

And I still ain't worried about the Eagles. It's every other team on the shedule (/British) I'm nervous about.

Except you, Buffalo.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score

I hope we can somehow keep him for more than one season.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
You should be grateful for what you have received, before asking for more, son.

I am grateful, father. How bout JG dies in a roller coaster accident and Rob Ryan becomes our head coach?

C

Cr122

Did Rob Ryan fire shot at Philly?
August, 1, 2011 7:12 PM CT

By Tim MacMahon
SAN ANTONIO – Leave it to Rob Ryan to provide perhaps the juiciest quote of training camp while replying to a mundane question about the Cowboys’ defensive end rotation.

Ryan is well aware that the signings of Marcus Spears, Kenyon Coleman and Jason Hatcher aren’t sexy, but that’s fine by him.

“I don’t know if we win the all-hype team,” Ryan said. “That might have gone to someone else, but we’re going to beat their ass when we play them.”

So who would win all-hype honors?

“I don’t know,” Ryan muttered and then excused himself from the media horde.

Hmmm … which team could Ryan have been referring to? Perhaps the squad that signed an All-Pro cornerback, a Super Bowl champion defensive lineman, a Pro Bowl pass-rusher and a former third overall pick/backup quarterback plus traded for another Pro Bowl cornerback in the last week?

The Ryan family has fired plenty of shots in the Cowboys-Eagles rivalry, which features an entire chapter about Rob’s father Buddy Ryan’s days as Philadelphia’s fiery, foul-mouthed head coach. This might have been the first shot fired by a Ryan for the Cowboys, although it wasn’t a direct blow.

63echo

Reaction score
#CullenJenkins

Talk is cheap. Let them talk. We are focused here and I could care less. We are worried about ourselves n getting better. He must be nervous

Top Bottom