Cythim

Reaction score
lol

Yes, but I'll manage.

Here, it's a jumbo pack... you'll probably need it

1000947_512987_A_400.jpg

C

Cr122

Whoever wants to Commish this thing, Yahoo is open for registeration.

Probably sbk.

We shouldn't be in any rush because we all want to draft in late August or first week in September.

sbk92

Reaction score
I just have to renew the current league. So it would be the same 10 guys with the same rules.

Then maybe one of you ladies might want to commish another. Whether it be on yahoo or elsewhere.

Reaction score
Kingdomcome1 stopped updating his roster about mid-season, and I don't think he's even been here in months. I don't know who all 10 teams were, but I'm not sure they're all still active members here.

Reaction score
I'm only doing one league this year. And I'll probably just sign up with whatever league is started first.

Last year was different because we had a new forum and some new faces, but I really hope whoever signs up this year will take it serious and not go weeks without updating rosters, etc.

C

Cr122

I'm only doing one league this year. And I'll probably just sign up with whatever league is started first.

Last year was different because we had a new forum and some new faces, but I really hope whoever signs up this year will take it serious and not go weeks without updating rosters, etc.

Yeah, I don't understand that either. If your not going to make changes and participate, don't play.

Cythim

Reaction score
I'll take care of it. I'll post rules and whatever here and give you guys the league info.

Top Bottom