Cythim

Reaction score
So, who is going to commish the UFFL and which website are we using? Number of managers and rules to be used? Football is going to happen without delay to the regular season so we may as well get this thing rolling.

C

Cr122

sbk was commissioner last year, not sure if he wants to again this year or not.

As far as starting one, we can at least get names, but I don't like to do any drafting until late August or first week in Septemeber for our draft. Too many things can happen with players.

As far as which website we can all take a vote on it. Having said this, I'm in.

Cythim

Reaction score
Ditto, I prefer to draft as close to opening day as possible to avoid preseason injury. I figure we can start the conversation now so we aren't scrambling for managers come draft day.

C

Cr122

Ditto, I prefer to draft as close to opening day as possible to avoid preseason injury. I figure we can start the conversation now so we aren't scrambling for managers come draft day.

Yeah, it's a good idea to start it now. Last year we did scramble to fill the last three spots, but I got them filled.

I think this year will be easier, because last year we just formed our board in July. Which reminds me our first year anniversary is near.

If we get enough interest, we could possibly do more than one, and do it through a couple of websites. Maybe, Yahoo and CBS Sportsline.

C

Cr122

Yeah, it's a good idea to start it now. Last year we did scramble to fill the last three spots, but I got them filled.

I think this year will be easier, because last year we just formed our board in July. Which reminds me our first year anniversary is near.

If we get enough interest, we could possibly do more than one, and do it through a couple of websites. Maybe, Yahoo and CBS Sportsline.

Cythim

Reaction score
I liked using the NFL site last year but I forget why I liked it. I've mostly used Yahoo in the past but have always hated that you have to wait until the next day to see the scores unless you pay. A friend used Fox a few years ago and the website was always buggy so I would prefer to stay away from them.

C

Cr122

I liked using the NFL site last year but I forget why I liked it. I've mostly used Yahoo in the past but have always hated that you have to wait until the next day to see the scores unless you pay. A friend used Fox a few years ago and the website was always buggy so I would prefer to stay away from them.

I haven't used the NFL site yet, I wouldn't mind trying it this year. I've mostly used Yahoo and ESPN.

I don't mind changing it up.

sbk92

Reaction score
We should be able to do a league in both. I just won't be in the NFL.com league.

C

Cr122

I'm used to Yahoo so it doesn't bother me if we keep it the same.

I did CBS Sportsline one year and wasn't to thrilled about it.

I also did ESPN last year too, but the commissioner was retarded and cancelled the league three times because he didn't have Chris Johnson. Some doofus from CF ran it.

sbk92

Reaction score
I'm not trying to talk anyone out of an NFL.com league. No reason why we can't do both.

C

Cr122

I'm not trying to talk anyone out of an NFL.com league. No reason why we can't do both.

That's right. Last year I did two. One here through Yahoo and one at ESPN.

I'm not familiar with NFL's site.

Reaction score
I'm interested, but just one. And I don't have a preference on which site/software. Yahoo last year was my first year playing, and it seemed fine. Not familiar with any other ones.

C

Cr122

I'm interested, but just one. And I don't have a preference on which site/software. Yahoo last year was my first year playing, and it seemed fine. Not familiar with any other ones.

And you pretended like you didn't have a clue last year.

Top Bottom