C

Cr122

Maybe see if a few other cowboy/nfl forums would want to join in? Hey, is there any ways you can only give lets say a week for someone to get their game in and it automatically sims the game after that deadline? I dont do leagues very often (rarely) but there has to be a more efficient way players get their games in?

I can try. I think we had one user from another board and he quit as soon as our league died down.

As far as the games are concerned I like going every two days. That way the interest level stays up.

I know a lot of us work and it's hard to get the games in, but two days is plenty.

Reaction score
I can try. I think we had one user from another board and he quit as soon as our league died down.

As far as the games are concerned I like going every two days. That way the interest level stays up.

I know a lot of us work and it's hard to get the games in, but two days is plenty.

I would say a week. I know in my situation i dont get to play till the weekends. I’ll fit it in if i need to, but hard to do. Wife takes over the tv during the weekdays with all her damn dvred shows.

C

Cr122

I would say a week. I know in my situation i dont get to play till the weekends. I’ll fit it in if i need to, but hard to do. Wife takes over the tv during the weekdays with all her damn dvred shows.

I would still be fine with that. I'd have to squeeze my games in on weekdays most of the time because of the auctions I attend.

I don't go every weekend, but if there's a three ring auction, I'm definitely there all weekend.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm really not buying madden ever again.

Isnt there a competitor coming out with an nfl game soon? 2K or ESPN?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
And why is it that whoever makes MLB the Show is waaaaaaaaay more advanced in detailed animation and game play?

Madden is like Nintendo compared to MLB the show.

C

Cr122

MLB The Show is awesome. I think we should start a league in that.

And the only other NFL game out there at the moment is NFL Blitz.

They really do need to push Madden and get some competition so they are forced to make changes.

Reaction score
Good games the other nice cr. You were a lot tougher to stop on offense than i remembered. That comeback you made in the first game was unreal. Couldn’t believe it. I saved that counter for when i needed it!

Top Bottom