Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm ready to start a new league when the new game is out.

I know we'll only have a few interested here, but maybe we can collect some strays and try and fill at least half the league.

Anyone interested?

Last league we did, we tried to get in at least one game a week.

C

Cr122

I'm in and I'm sure we can get at least 6 of us here then like you said fill the rest.

I played in several leagues this year where they filled all 32 teams or all 16. Very competitive.

All we have to do is go into the lobby and post the league info. we'll fill it.

C

Cr122

My PSN ID is cowboysrule122.

This way if any of you want to play a game on the 2011 game for practice before the new game is in.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Don't know if I am even getting it yet. Not in football mode at all. Been all about Hockey the last 3 months on PS3

C

Cr122

Don't know if I am even getting it yet. Not in football mode at all. Been all about Hockey the last 3 months on PS3

Get the football game, it'll be fun. And do they have a franchise online play for hockey?

C

Cr122

I believe they do.

As for ps3.. i have one, but im not buying the game for two different consoles lol

I used to have the 360 but past it along to my son. I think PS3 has really good graphics. Not that the 360 doesn't.

I could buy it for either of the two but I'm sure it will be for the PS3.

Reaction score
I used to have the 360 but past it along to my son. I think PS3 has really good graphics. Not that the 360 doesn't.

Eh, 360 is sort of known for having the better graphics on most games. It also has more features and more things to do on the dashboard, which is why i like it. XBOX Live trumps PSN 100000 times over.

Reaction score
I used to have the 360 but passed it along to my son. I think PS3 has really good graphics. Not that the 360 doesn't.

Is your sons name Gil Bradt?

yw buddy

Reaction score
I have both but I only play Madden on my 360...

I say us 360 guys, start our own league. At least we don't have to worry about hacks...:smug

Plymkr

Reaction score
I don't play any games online. It is bullshit on there, or was. Bunch of ****ers who quit when you are beatin the piss outta them. Or, cheats. **** both.

C

Cr122

I don't play any games online. It is bullshit on there, or was. Bunch of ****ers who quit when you are beatin the piss outta them. Or, cheats. **** both.

Not for nothing, plymkr, but you would be playing us guys.

There are rules about quitting and cheating. Just saying. Give it some thought we've done this in the past on another board.

We would like to get as many members from our board as possible.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Not for nothing, plymkr, but you would be playing us guys.

There are rules about quitting and cheating. Just saying. Give it some thought we've done this in the past on another board.

We would like to get as many members from our board as possible.

Shit, I forgot I wouldn't be playing just anybody. Just you nerds in here that would kick my ass on a regular basis. lol

I will think about it.

Top Bottom