Reaction score
Modern Warfare 3 will be coming out in November to go up against Battlefield 3. Looks like both are gearing up to be huge releases. The story in MW3 is going to be sick.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
This looks pretty sweet. Will probably wait and see what the reviews get for both but this may be a welcome change from the COD franchise. Either way I'm sure I will get my ass handed to me online by a snotty nose 12/yo with a foul mouth.

[video=youtube;2zw8SmsovJc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zw8SmsovJc[/video]

Reaction score
lol

Yea im definitely going to have both games.. im not sure which of the two i'll play more though. See how well put together they are first. Im very impressed so far with the development of BF3 though. Looks like it could possibly reinvent the genre.

C

Cr122

This looks pretty sweet. Will probably wait and see what the reviews get for both but this may be a welcome change from the COD franchise. Either way I'm sure I will get my ass handed to me online by a snotty nose 12/yo with a foul mouth.

[video=youtube;2zw8SmsovJc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zw8SmsovJc[/video]

lol I've already smashed a headset because of a snot nosed punk.

My last words before I threw the headset against the wall was "go f your mother, kid!"

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol I've already smashed a headset because of a snot nosed punk.

My last words before I threw the headset against the wall was "go f your mother, kid!"

lol I just lost a lot of respect for you. Just because you suck ass at video games.

C

Cr122

lol I just lost a lot of respect for you. Just because you suck ass at video games.

I don't suck ass at video games, it's just when these little f u c k e r s come up with these cheat code tactics.

One thing I can't stand is a little nerd using cheat codes for games.

Reaction score
I don't suck ass at video games, it's just when these little f u c k e r s come up with these cheat code tactics.

One thing I can't stand is a little nerd using cheat codes for games.

You can't use "cheat codes" online.. what are you talking about? lol

C

Cr122

You can't use "cheat codes" online.. what are you talking about? lol

Well, I never use them so I wouldn't know for sure.

These little bastards still piss me off. Every time I want to get a decent game in especially football some little nerd has to ruin it for me.

Reaction score
Well, I never use them so I wouldn't know for sure.

These little bastards still piss me off. Every time I want to get a decent game in especially football some little nerd has to ruin it for me.

Haha.. i feel ya on that. I usually just beat them at their own game and then tell them about it afterwards. Im still young enough that i can be immature at times hahah.

C

Cr122

Haha.. i feel ya on that. I usually just beat them at their own game and then tell them about it afterwards. Im still young enough that i can be immature at times hahah.

I do run into a few that are decent though. I'm easily rattled when it comes to online play.

Reaction score
I do run into a few that are decent though. I'm easily rattled when it comes to online play.

Yea, i play competitively sometimes, so i can usually shut most of them up haha. It is frustrating though when those little ****ers get a lucky win or something fluky though haha.

Reaction score
I got the red ring of death before I even finished Black Ops, and it didn't even bother me. I just threw the 360 away and mailed black ops to my nephew.

Every now and again I get a hankering to play a little, so I might go get a PS3 and snag this game when it comes out.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I stopped playing COD during MW2.

MW1 was great and it's one of my favorite shooters of all time, but starting with MW2, I just don't find the COD formula all that entertaining anymore.

Reaction score
I stopped playing COD during MW2.

MW1 was great and it's one of my favorite shooters of all time, but starting with MW2, I just don't find the COD formula all that entertaining anymore.

MW1 was the shit. Got hooked on the series that game, but each version since I've been underwhelmed with.

For my money, it doesn't get any better than All Ghillied Up.

Top Bottom