Reaction score
@AdamSchefter 1h Six years ago today, I slapped franchise tag on the love of my life, the most beautiful woman I know. Love you, honey

‏@DCUforums
@AdamSchefter I liked it better in the olden days when pple wud tell their loved ones this shit instead of tweeting/fbookig it. #Oversharing

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
:lol

He's going to reply back with "If you don't like what I tweet then unfollow me!"

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
@AdamSchefter 1h Six years ago today, I slapped franchise tag on the love of my life, the most beautiful woman I know. Love you, honey

‏@DCUforums
@AdamSchefter I liked it better in the olden days when pple wud tell their loved ones this shit instead of tweeting/fbookig it. #Oversharing

I love it

Reaction score
Well it's true.....

@DCUforums·now
#Cowboys suck at scouting DB's. RT@Birddog26 rule 1 scouting DBs-If they have more red flags than ints last season, you better move on

That Birddog guy is a scout for the team or some shit...

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Jeff Heath is a really nice guy so that makes up for his complete inability to play Safety at a NFL level.

Reaction score
:lol

Back in June, @TheJordanRoss had a discussion about Jason Garrett when we disagreed about what an amazing coach Garrett is. It was pretty civil, all in all.

Tonight I sent him a tweet linking to ourr old discussion and asked if he still thought Garrett was the right man for the job.

He blocked me.

:(

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ha... That made me check birddog26's twitter and that led me to BTB... What a pile of homer horseshit that place is.

This was posted just yesterday:
I want you to pay particular attention to one phrase from that video. "Blame has an inverse relationship with accountability."

This is at the core of how Jason Garrett runs things. It's all over his press conferences and his attitudes. "We'll look at the tape and clean it up and get better." Garrett described Dez's locker room outburst as "a great learning opportunity." As I have said before, all these things aren't platitudes, but championship attitude.

:lol "Championship attitude."

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's really a lack of accountability he is preaching. The message ends up being, don't worry, we'll fix it next time.

The thing about football, and most sports, is the "now" factor. Every play and every game counts. It doesn't mean you have to win every single down, but if you accept losing each down with the faulty thinking of you'll just win the next down, before you know it, the game is over and you've lost.

Top Bottom