Reaction score
@BarryChurch42
Vibin to some maroon 5

@DCUforums
Weird. You look black on television.

:hide

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I don't even have a twitter account and you can't make me create one. Nope not gonna do it.

Reaction score
The DCU has one because it seemed like a good way to drive Cowboys fans here. But twitters would rather tweet each other than post on a forum.

It's useful though for being a lobster to players, or getting hot off the press stories.

You could almost consider twitter to be a "source", if you were so inclined to seek internet head pats.

Reaction score
I'm deleting most of the 247 people we follow. Tired of all the dumbshit people tweet.

Basically, if you're not a player, quality media person, or a DCU member, I'm deleting you.

So any of you DCU'ers who I accidentally deleted, just PM me and I'll follow you back.

Reaction score
‏@ShawnZobel_DHQ
Anyone have any NFL Draft questions this afternoon?

@DCUforums
@ShawnZobel_DHQ Tennessee Volunteers Da'Rick Rogers. Justin Hunter. Tyler Bray. Where do they fall next years draft assuming they declare?

@ShawnZobel_DHQ
@DCUforums Way too early to say. One is coming off of a major injury, one has off field questions, and one is an inconsistent QB. U tell me

@DCUforums
@ShawnZobel_DHQ Solicit draft questions. Don't answer difficult questions. Profit.

Reaction score
Don't know why I asked him. He was adament leading up to, including the day of the draft that the Browns were going to take Justin Blackmon, citing insider info.

Reaction score
‏@ShawnZobel_DHQ
@DCUforums They all have elite potential, but none of them have done anything worth looking at in the first three rounds.

‏@DCUforums
@ShawnZobel_DHQ You are dead to me.

‏@ShawnZobel_DHQ
@DCUforums I don't understand?

‏@DCUforums
@ShawnZobel_DHQ The correct answer is Tyler Bray, #1 overall. Justin Hunter, #2 overall. Da'Rick Rogers, #3 overall. You no talent hack.

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
‏@ShawnZobel_DHQ
@DCUforums They all have elite potential, but none of them have done anything worth looking at in the first three rounds.

‏@DCUforums
@ShawnZobel_DHQ You are dead to me.

‏@ShawnZobel_DHQ
@DCUforums I don't understand?

‏@DCUforums
@ShawnZobel_DHQ The correct answer is Tyler Bray, #1 overall. Justin Hunter, #2 overall. Da'Rick Rogers, #3 overall. You no talent hack.

Midswat, losing Twitter followers, one at a time.

NO WONDER THIS BOARD CAN'T GROW!!!!

Reaction score
‏@JasonLaCanfora
Back on this campus for first time in 15 years, grab a Snapple after a nice stroll, and "Rainbow In The Dark" comes on. Can't beat that

‏@DCUforums
@JasonLaCanfora Make that your Facebook status. People follow you for NFL news. Not this dumb shit.

Reaction score
Eat a cawk, Schefty...

‏@AdamSchefter
There are elementary school children with fewer rules than Dez Bryant.

@DCUforums
@AdamSchefter Most elementary school students grow up with love and structure and as such develop life skills. Consider 88s background first

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Lol he blocked you and told u there is nothing funny about sex offenders all serious.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jean-Jacques Taylor ‏@JJT_ESPNDallas
@DCUforums there's ZERO funny about sex offenders #blocked

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
now you are going to miss out on that hard hitting journalism jjt and espn bring to the table.

you know stuff like....yo dez bryants is bad.....

and madden talk.

Reaction score
I didn't even follow the guy. His avatar kept popping up on the "Who to Follow" sugggestions on the left hand side.

How does he rock that avatar and be oblivious to what a douchebag he looks like?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I didn't even follow the guy. His avatar kept popping up on the "Who to Follow" sugggestions on the left hand side.

How does he rock that avatar and be oblivious to what a douchebag he looks like?

Ever listen to him on the radio here? heard him ask questions during a press conference.....

would answer the question...

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
i have to say he looks like he is trying to be the terminator or something

Top Bottom