superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Found about.com message boards while looking for mock drafts, posted there for a while and some kids said hey Cowboyszone is awesome so started posting there, then started to get tired of the way CBZ is run like the Mickey Mouse Club and someone said hey why don't you post here so here i am.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Found about.com message boards while looking for mock drafts, posted there for a while and some kids said hey Cowboyszone is awesome so started posting there, then started to get tired of the way CBZ is run like the Mickey Mouse Club and someone said hey why don't you post here so here i am.

I told you about CZ, asshole. Back when we were friends. Then you became Hostile's friend and I've hated you ever since.

Trip-67

Spectator
Reaction score
This is my first damn day..can you guys mail out a owners manual? i've always been a Cowboys fan and have collective knowledge of the last 44years of the franchise. I'm lost and need a little help here....don't even start on me or i be banned before the smell goes away.. thanks in advance.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
This is my first damn day..can you guys mail out a owners manual? i've always been a Cowboys fan and have collective knowledge of the last 44years of the franchise. I'm lost and need a little help here....don't even start on me or i be banned before the smell goes away.. thanks in advance.

What is it you need help with?

C

Cr122

Welcome to DCU, how did you hear about us?

Trip-67

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome to DCU, how did you hear about us?
from a friend a work...he said STFU and talk to some guys that care about what you are saying. i go on and on about everything happening and they are panther and ****in skins fans...

so..i'm here..i hope not to offend you guys but i'm not big on sugar coating shit. i guess i'm going to have to look around a while and push buttons. yeah..i'm the noob..thanks for the welcome however.

C

Cr122

Here's a good one that's available.

jack-black.jpg

Trip-67

Spectator
Reaction score
What ever man..i don't really care. I'm just tired of talking to dumbasses about the Cowboys. I need some people who can actually talk to me about zonevs man and how much Rob is willing to experiment with the 46 this year.

Piss and moan about the CBA and kill the idea of BPA..that sucks...help me.

as for the avy..use your imagination and it's your conscious...

C

Cr122

What ever man..i don't really care. I'm just tired of talking to dumbasses about the Cowboys. I need some people who can actually talk to me about zonevs man and how much Rob is willing to experiment with the 46 this year.

Piss and moan about the CBA and kill the idea of BPA..that sucks...help me.

as for the avy..use your imagination and it's your conscious...

You fit Jack Black perfect.

Top Bottom