SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
As far as sports,Mostly Cowboys,mostly AOHell,a few side trips here and there.One board set up by some guys I knew and liked from the Saints board.They had a couple stray Boys fans there,but a lot of Saints and Vikes fans.Another set up by a guy from the Boys AOHell board,people just wouldn't use it.A few of us tried,but it crashed from misuse.Also,some movie and book sites.I used to post quite a bit on the Sopranos and Deadwood boards,both at HBO.com and AOHell.On behalf of Deadwood fans everywhere I'd just like to say "Blow Me,David Milch".

C

Cr122

You San francisco cocksucker! lol

I was a big fan of Deadwood myself, and royally pissed when the canceled it.

Also, I am still a fan of the Sopranos even though it to ended quite shitty. At least they told us it was the final season.

Reaction score
Also, I am still a fan of the Sopranos even though it to ended quite shitty. At least they told us it was the final season.

The Sopranos was the greatest television series I've ever seen.

While the ending left much to be desired . . . I really don't know if I would have been happy with any ending.

That show, no matter what season or what episode, if I catch a rerun on A&E, I always watch.

C

Cr122

While the ending left much to be desired . . . I really don't know if I would have been happy with any ending.

That show, no matter what season or what episode, if I catch a rerun on A&E, I always watch.

Me too.

I'm still watching them on A&E and own every season there is.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score

This.

"Long Term Parking" is one of the greatest episodes of TV,ever.
Every single one of the main characters showed their true colors.
I only wish Nancy Marchand could have been there.

C

Cr122

This.

"Long Term Parking" is one of the greatest episodes of TV,ever.
Every single one of the main characters showed their true colors.
I only wish Nancy Marchand could have been there.

My favorite episode was Pine Barrons. Hilarious.

Reaction score
Only actual Cowboys board I was an active member of was cowboyscentral. I lurked at a few other places, and posted on a niner forum for awhile.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Started on the old AOL boards, and alot of us pealed off into an email group of our own. Still email with those peeps today, some 15+ years later.

Spent some time at the old DMN and FWST boards, then DCC for a little. Alot of CZ and now here.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I started out on the cbssportsline boards actually talking about NBA basketball. Then I found about.com's football forum. Got banned there right after a friend of mine over there introduced me to CowboysZone. Banned there right after Midswat suggested that I come here.

sdogo

Reaction score
Bounced around boards like ESPN and TSN but found them clunky. Went on to post at the Ranch for a while but got myself banned because I got to know Roy Philpott and who he really was then called him out on it. Went on to post for a long time at NFL-Fans until they sold out to footballforum and just never felt at home in that place. Found CZ right after and made a home there and was guided to this place by some common members.

End of story

Reaction score
Whats the story behind Roy Philpott?

I remember disliking him greatly, but I have no recollection as to why.

sdogo

Reaction score

egotistical fake who believes his every word is worth is a dollar. He belongs on the Clemson portion of scout where he does have legitimate ties but by his own admissions which he will never announce in public because it will cost him subscriptions is neither a Cowboys fan nor a follower and has been accused and proven of making up stories to increase subscription rates for scout.com which I later found is their main operation procedure. He also runs the Cardinals section which I took over for a very brief stint until our relationship fell apart when I refused to make up a story about Todd Haley who I have known from the time we were in diapers in order to increase subscription rates for a section of scout that attracted maybe a 1000 page hits per month.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Phillpott is one of the biggest turds on the internet. I had several issues with him. He is a hypocritical liar.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
yahoo Cowboys message board was my introduction to the whole message board thing. Regular posters there were me, Chris in Texas, analog user, WEM. In fact, I changed my name to Chris in So Cal because people kept mixing up me with the other Chris. I think Yakuza Rich posted there and told me about the Zone. So I went over there with the same name (now Chris in Arizona) and have been there for a long time. The non-stop homering has been killing me and when they banned my boy Bob, I found out he was over here. Now, despite dbair, I enjoy posting over here. Although sbk is making me miss homers (not really)

I also post on WeAreSC message boards and occasionally on the Spawn message boards ( I collect McFarlane NFL Cowboys and customs)

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Does that guy post as Phillpott? I swear I've seen that name but I was at the ranch for 30 seconds and left.

Top Bottom