Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is the only other sports forum I post on besides an LA Kings site. Other than that I use a kayak fishing forum.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The Sopranos was the greatest television series I've ever seen.

While the ending left much to be desired . . . I really don't know if I would have been happy with any ending.

That show, no matter what season or what episode, if I catch a rerun on A&E, I always watch.

I read that David Chase actually wanted to continue the series which is why he left it at that craptastic finish in the restaurant.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Sopranos should have ended with Tony getting taken out at the Resturant

When you are in the mob you don't get a happily ever after ending and you know that going in.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah, the last few months it seemed like every few days the site was down, then one day it just ceased to be. For the best. At the end it was pretty much Bone, Cythim, Cr122, myself and one or two others posting.

Kinda like this place. Just change the names.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hey, Iamtdg. Yeah, I mentioned the user name in the member introductions but neglected to in this thread.

Sheik, I was never one of the twenty posts per day sort of guys so it would be easy to miss me.

Midswat might not even remember inviting me. It was a couple of years ago at a forum called City-Data and he was trolling for Cowboys fans in the sports forum and PMed me after seeing some of my posts in the NFL subforum. I didn't use the exact same username there as at DCC but I easily recognized his name and "distinct" avatar. You know, the one with the inbred looking person.

Anyway, I went through old PMs there and found his so I decided to check in. There are some familiar names around here, for sure.

Swat needs to bring that back.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The Sopranos should have ended with Tony getting taken out at the Resturant

When you are in the mob you don't get a happily ever after ending and you know that going in.

I thought that was going to happen, and when it ended like it did it was like air being let out of a balloon. A big balloon.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I thought that was going to happen, and when it ended like it did it was like air being let out of a balloon. A big balloon.

Exactly
A mob movie can't end with the main character making it out alive

No one makes it out alive

I felt like a 8 year long amazing blow job with no pay off at the end. Just an F-U now get the hell out. And leave the movie on the dresser

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I was at the Ranch for a while then moved to CowboysZone for several years until I got tired of the ridiculous over moderation there and the pollyana agenda. I was invited to Hostile's board a while back but do not post there very often(a little more lately since CZ pissed me off so much). I do not think Hos would appreciate my Garrett hate and I have no desire to argue with him. Now I am here and also belong to DCC. I ahve used the same username everywhere I have been.

Last edited:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Posted at the Ranch, still have active membership but the place is awful, couldnt tell you the last time I posted there. Still post the Zone but the place started losing its luster for me over the years. The sunshine pumpers, pom pom wavers, and chest thumpers are a drain and constant annoyance but a couple other things really pissed me off. First is the occasional memos that you cant be too negative or complain about Jerry too often. I have never liked censorship of any kind. Worse though is a few years ago I figured out the place was a hang out for certain CIA scum. Now you know why you cant say anything about the government over there.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Posted at the Ranch, still have active membership but the place is awful, couldnt tell you the last time I posted there. Still post the Zone but the place started losing its luster for me over the years. The sunshine pumpers, pom pom wavers, and chest thumpers are a drain and constant annoyance but a couple other things really pissed me off. First is the occasional memos that you cant be too negative or complain about Jerry too often. I have never liked censorship of any kind. Worse though is a few years ago I figured out the place was a hang out for certain CIA scum. Now you know why you cant say anything about the government over there.
What? More info please

FanSince61

Cheerleader
Reaction score
I don't post much, mainly lurk. I've posted mostly at CZ. I've been at couple other board but don't remember there names. I have not posted much here mainly lurked.

I found this place by searching for cowboys forums and recognized some the names from CZ.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
do a random post at the ranch, that place just plain sucks, bunch of yes men sucking up to that Fisher idiot. I'm a huge troll over there because I don't "conform" to the idiot mods or kiss their asses. It's fun to mess with them.

Read an Iowa Hawkeye Wrestling board, but rarely post, same with an Arkansas Razorbacks board.
This board is the best there is on the Cowboys

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do you know what is depressing? I started posting on forums back when I was around 22-23. I just turned 39. I've been wasting time on these damned things for like 16 years. Holy shit.

Top Bottom