C

Cr122

Tell us a little about where you are from. What boards have you been a part of? What boards are you still a part of? What boards are you no longer a part of?

?????

Thank you, and welcome to DCU!!!

Reaction score
Deja vu.

I started posting at ESPN Cowboys forum, I want to say around 2000. It was dead one night, so I ventured over to the Redskins forum and got sucked into endless debates on a variety of topics from 2001 to 2003.

Sometime around 2003, I happened to find TheCowboys.net, later CowboysZone.

From there, I went to the DCC, and I also found and soon helped get CowboysCentral up and running.

I was banned from the DCC because I was a George Bush supporter (prior to his second term, mind you). That's my story and I'm sticking to it. CowboysCentral remained my primary home until myself and a few others started up DallasCowboysTalk around 2007.

That was my primary home until sometime early 2009 I believe.

Since then, I've become comfortable at CowboysZone.

Over the years, I've also had brief stays at a multitude of other forums. The names of which I can't recall. Insignificant stops at Cowboys-Forum, The Ranch, DallasCowboysHitchin'Post (or some shit), etc etc etc. But I take solace in the knowledge that my stay, no matter how brief, improved at each and every forum immeasurably.

My two most prominent user names was "Midswat" and later "Holeintheroof" or "Hitr94."

I came here after being invited by Sheik. We've grown close. He even told me in a recent PM that if he was gay, he'd like to be my 'woman.' I'm not sure what that means.

It's been scientifically proven that I know more about football than Vince Lombardi.

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
I started at Cowboys-Forum a couple of months ago. Went over to the Ranch and got banned, then back to C-F.

Now I'm here with you fine folks. Cause I can see this place turning into Extremeboys before you know it and I wanted to say I got on board before it became hip.

C

Cr122

Started at ESPN, then went to the DCC got banned then went to DCT,The Ranch and CF.

Now I am a Admin here at DCU thanks to Sheik!

x69twisted

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Cowboys Forum,Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Hall of fame,Spek Republic ,Driving Force and here

77cowboys

Spectator
Reaction score
i was an account holder on b.s.pn mess. board 4 nearly 3 years , but i got banned also for defending emmitt and the troll cowboy haters . i got tired of the "romo sucks/chokes" , barry better than emmitt crap " . so i showed them statistically why e. smith was better but they didnt like that and had me banned . the truth hurts i guess , lol . so now i`m here and getting use to the new surroundings .

C

Cr122

i was an account holder on b.s.pn mess. board 4 nearly 3 years , but i got banned also for defending emmitt and the troll cowboy haters . i got tired of the "romo sucks/chokes" , barry better than emmitt crap " . so i showed them statistically why e. smith was better but they didnt like that and had me banned . the truth hurts i guess , lol . so now i`m here and getting use to the new surroundings .

You got banned for posting your own opinion?

That's what message boards are for.

If you don't agree with someone's opinion then disagree but make sure you bring a good argument, because we have a few tough members here that are damn good at it.

77cowboys

Spectator
Reaction score
you would think that would be the case , but they will delete your thread or have you banned if you " own " them in a thread . childish if you ask me .

C

Cr122

you would think that would be the case , but they will delete your thread or have you banned if you " own " them in a thread . childish if you ask me .

You won't have to worry about that here.

We are all pretty cool and laid back.

You're going to run into someone who doesn't agree with your post, but that's normal at any board.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
77, if you know of any others looking for a place to post, invite them over.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I started CowboysZone.com. Sold it to this guy who posts as Reality, for a million bucks. Now I live a life of leisure on here sipping pina coladas as I type.

C

Cr122

I started CowboysZone.com. Sold it to this guy who posts as Reality, for a million bucks. Now I live a life of leisure on here sipping pina coladas as I type.

I know this place is too cool. lol

We just have to get the members in here and this will be a great place to post.

We have the most upgraded software from vBullentin as you can see.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I know this place is too cool. lol

We just have to get the members in here and this will be a great place to post.

We have the most upgraded software from vBullentin as you can see.

It's real nice in here. Now if you could only get rid of MidSwat. This place would rock.

Top Bottom