C

Cr122

It's really starting to come together.

The colors and banner along with these username tags are awesome.

Let's keep the username tags the way they are now. You have been experimenting and I think the one's we have now are awesome. :cool:

Motorbreath

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yeah these ones are cool. But hopefully if I become an Admin I can make this forum better..

C

Cr122

Who is doing the design?

BA' AL.

I think Sheik came up with these cool looking username tags though.

There's still some work to be done to it. I wanted to add more to the banner.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm not involved with any of the design. I haven't done much of anything besides installing Vbulletin and a few other small details.

C

Cr122

I think we need to get someone who can spruce up the banner a bit.

The template colors are good in the forums, but the banner itself I think could be a little better.

C did a good job with it but we should add a couple more props. Like maybe the stadium or something.

I'm not criticizing it just offering another suggestion to make it better as all.

Reaction score
I think we need to get someone who can spruce up the banner a bit.

The template colors are good in the forums, but the banner itself I think could be a little better.

C did a good job with it but we should add a couple more props. Like maybe the stadium or something.

I'm not criticizing it just offering another suggestion to make it better as all.

I think what CR122 is trying to say is . . . our banner looks like shit.

Who the hell is C?

sbk92

Reaction score
If you're gonna tweak the banner, I'd suggest using the full site name somewhere on it.

I mean, this could be Dallas Cowboys Unicorns for all anybody knows.

C

Cr122

If you're gonna tweak the banner, I'd suggest using the full site name somewhere on it.

I mean, this could be Dallas Cowboys Unicorns for all anybody knows.

That's how I wanted it, with the name spelled out over the banner.

I know BA' AL made two banners one with DCU and one with Dallas Cowboys Universe.

We're going to do something with it, but I think it has to be done by Sheik.

sbk92

Reaction score
That's how I wanted it, with the name spelled out over the banner.

I know BA' AL made two banners one with DCU and one with Dallas Cowboys Universe.

We're going to do something with it, but I think it has to be done by Sheik.

Why Sheik?

C

Cr122

Why Sheik?

I didn't want to mess with it.

This software is all new to me, I'm still learning.

I'm a rookie what can I say, if you know how to let us know.

I'm sure we can give you the okay, so you can go in and do something with it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I used my good hand to reach out to someone that can make us a neato banner. Will he, you ask? I don't know, but we'll probably find out in the next few hours.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Ba'al is no longer a part of this forum. Not a move I made, he requested that I delete his account because he won't be back, told me not to even reply to the pm because I'd be wasting my time.

I need to know as soon as possible if the following staff wants to remain staff and a part of this forum.....

Rotaryp7
Illuminatti

Again, I didn't want this to happen, C is a good person and has done nothing but help me in the last month or so. This was 100% his decision.

sbk92

Reaction score
I used my good hand to reach out to someone that can make us a neato banner. Will he, you ask? I don't know, but we'll probably find out in the next few hours.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the look of this one. It just needs the full name on there.

C

Cr122

I don't think there's anything wrong with the look of this one. It just needs the full name on there.

Well BA'AL sent two to Sheik he has both of them.

I'm not sure if you can view it, but it's in the possible banner thread.

One has DCU on it and the other has it spelled out Dallas Cowboys Universe.

sbk92

Reaction score
I mean, I personally would replace Staubach with Bledsoe or Danny White.

But that's me.

Top Bottom